TripAdvisor

“Lunch stop”

Peace Tree Juice Cafe
Ranked #34 of 108 Restaurants in Moab
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: 20 year anniversary. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fresh smoothies and juices. Local beer and wine. Big healthy salads, sandwiches and so much more. Many items are made in house. We have a large outdoor patio and misters in the Moab heat.
Reviewed September 11, 2019

We thought we wanted to sit and eat but had to leave quickly. Our waiter was VERY nice to get everything ready to go. Great salad and a friend had a really good protein smoothie. If you eat outside ask to be away from Main st. For the short time we were there it was really noisy.

Date of visit: September 2019
PeaceTree_10, Manager at Peace Tree Juice Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Hello Lisa, thank you for the great review. We are glad to hear your waiter was able to be so helpful, we continuously strive to provide both excellent food and service and always love to see when our guests feel that we've fulfilled just that! Hope to see you in again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (1,912)

Reviewed September 8, 2019

Advertised as a “juice bar” it serves a choice of sandwiches, pastas, and other dishes.

Four of us ordered different pasta dishes and enjoyed them with the included salad and garlic bread.

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

Went there for breakfast. Food wasn’t great especially for that price, way too expensive for bad food. Staff was profoundly annoying !

Date of visit: September 2019
PeaceTree_10, Owner at Peace Tree Juice Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

We are sorry to hear you couldn't enjoy your time spent with us. We aim to provide only the best food and service, and are sorry you did not receive such. If you have any specific recommendations on how we could improve for next time, please feel free to reach out to us directly at info@peacetreecafe.com. Thank You!

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

I was hungry I wanted breakfast. I spotted this restaurant from across the street, I made a U-turn and found a parking spot easily. Then I went inside and saw a very cute interior that made me feel comfortable right away.

Unfortunately that was the best part of the experience. I was brought a glass of water right way which was welcome. But then the server disappeared and I desperately wanted a cup of coffee.

I had to wave at a staff person after waiting almost 10 minutes and then I was acknowledged but it was still a while until Johnny came to the rescue. He brought me coffee and took my order.

My food came after 15 minutes and my eggs were cooked wrong and cold, the “toast” wasn’t and the potatoes were cold.

Johnny came to check on me and I told him, he replaced my eggs with hot food still cooked wrong but the toast would take another 10 min.

I couldn’t wait to leave and I did vowing never to come back. And I won’t. But Johnny was good and I appreciated getting him as my waiter!

Date of visit: September 2019

We are very sorry to hear of your recent experience with us, Mitch. We aim to provide only the very best for all of our guests, and are sorry that that was not what you received. We hope you may return in the future for an experience more indicative of our true potential!

Reviewed September 3, 2019

I want so badly to give this place a good review. I love the whole health food hipster vibe the place has. The establishment was clean, the staff was friendly. The food was way over priced, and to be honest just didn’t taste good.
My husband and I decided to sick with water since it was $4 for a cup of coffee. Drink prices only went up from there. He ordered the breakfast burrito and I ordered the sprout bagel. I am so glad I changed my mind last minute and didn’t get the burrito. Who puts cold feta crumbles in/on a burrito? The Verde sauce was nice, but it just tasted funny. We ended up throwing it away. My bagel was good. A wheat bagel with cream cheese, sprouts , and tomatoes inexplicably served on a bed of lettuce. I can’t really complain. It tasted fine.
It’s not a bad place, it just wasn’t good.

Date of visit: September 2019
PeaceTree_10, Manager at Peace Tree Juice Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Hi Mesha, thanks for the honest review! We really appreciate the feedback. We're always looking for room to grow. We hope to see you again soon :)

Been to Peace Tree Juice Cafe? Share your experiences!