“Brunch, lunch basically edible heaven!”

Peace Tree Juice Cafe
Ranked #31 of 100 Restaurants in Moab
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: 20 year anniversary. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fresh smoothies and juices. Local beer and wine. Big healthy salads, sandwiches and so much more. Many items are made in house. We have a large outdoor patio and misters in the Moab heat.
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Popped in here after a 3 hour hike and drive through Arches NP. What a delightful treat Peace Tree Juice Cafe was! I enjoyed a chicken sandwich with a slightly tangy, slightly spicy sauce loaded with pickles, fresh tomatoes and lettuce, it was FANTASTIC! My companion had a turkey bagel with jalapeño cranberry sauce and blue corn chips, she died and went to heaven with every little bite! The atmosphere was eclectic, the staff...busy, the experience dang fun! The food DELICIOUS and that's why we were there and why we'll go back!

Date of visit: October 2018
Karen W, Owner at Peace Tree Juice Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Thank you for this feedback! We're glad you enjoyed dining with us after a long adventure! We hope to have the opportunity to see you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,818)

Reviewed October 4, 2018

This place runs your credit card with a pre-determined 18% tip. If you choose less, they will have to remember to correct the charge which it seems conveniently easy to 'forget'. Result: The credit card charge is higher than what you signed off. I discovered accidentily and complained as a matter of principle. I will not do business with anyone where I have to double-check my credit card charges. The owner Karen Whipple returned the excess $3 and promised to return the value of the meal. But then she went silent and did not respond to four reminders for >1 month - essentially adding insult to injury. Now I see on tripadvisor that 'Jimbly73' experienced exactly the same on July 31st, apparently confirming my suspicion that the procedure around credit card handling is a convenient way to boost tips. Whatch out!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank steffene953
Karen W, Owner at Peace Tree Juice Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact us at info@peacetreecafe.com so we can further look into and discuss the situation. Thank you.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

Tasty juice concoctions, nice salads, etc. Pleasant seating inside and out. We enjoyed our lunch and felt healthier once we were done! The pepper humous was tasty but a bit too spicy. Beet salad good although the beets may not have been fresh.

Date of visit: October 2018
Karen W, Owner at Peace Tree Juice Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Hey there, Richard! This makes us very happy! We are glad you enjoyed your lunch so much. We hope this means we will be seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 3, 2018

We stopped by for an early dinner. I ordered the beef filet medallions with baked potato, veggies, a homemade roll, and a salad. My husband ordered a hamburger. It arrived as a 1/2 pound hamburger on a special roll. Both choices could have been photographed for a magazine. Great flavor, fast service, and a friendly server.

Date of visit: October 2018
Karen W, Owner at Peace Tree Juice Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Hi, thank you so much for the five-star rating! We strive to provide nothing short of excellent food and service, so it is great to know that we have lived up to that expectation with you! We thank you again for your review and hope that your enthusiasm and excitement about our establishment encourages you to dine with us again in the future!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I had breakfast here on my last morning in Moab and wished I had eaten here sooner. I ordered the Quinoa Scramble and loved every mouthful. Sitting on the patio can be a bit noisy since it faces the main road through Moab, but it also provides good people-watching. I'm getting hungry again thinking about this place.

Date of visit: August 2018
Karen W, Owner at Peace Tree Juice Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

We are happy that you had the opportunity to visit us, Michael! Thinking about one of our delicious dishes like the Quinoa Scramble is enough to make us hungry too! We hope that you are able to visit again soon and try some of our other menu items - we think you'll love them too!

Been to Peace Tree Juice Cafe? Share your experiences!