“LOVE this place!”

Ranked #28 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We always eat here when we are in Moab - great healthy choices and we love the smoothies. the service is not always awesome, a bit mixed, but definitley eat here. If it is is nice, the porch is fabulous.

PeaceTree_10, Owner at Peace Tree Juice Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Love, that you love the Peace Tree. Fresh food, fun place. Thanks!!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The real draw for me is their Juice Bar. It's pricey, but yummy. Also they have a fruit/lemon/flower water that is awesome, I'll stop by when I'm in town just for that. Fresh raw vegetable and fruit juices. Smoothies. Frozen Coffee. Shakes. Dairy Free selections. Some shakes/smoothies are a meal in a cup. 16 and 24 oz options.

My husband got the vegeburger, interesting and good. I got some panini sandwich with humus, it was good, just not filling.

They closed this year, during off season, but it may have been the remodel that they did with their new walk-up juice bar. The one in Monticello seems to open year round, so I'm hoping the Moab location will be this next year too.

So happy that you liked your dining at Peace Tree Juice Cafe. Place of fresh food. Thanks!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We took our family to dinner here because it look unique and we were up for a "unique" experience. We ordered the artichoke dip appetizer and a selection of pastas and wraps for dinner. The appetizer was wonderful. The dinner selections were decent but nothing I would return for. The service was mediocre at best. It felt like they were short handed because the waiter made an appearance to bring our food and bring our check and that was about it. We had to ask for our water cups to be filled and our salad plates cluttered the table until after we left. I probably wouldn't return given a choice.

Love, that you love the Peace Tree. Fresh food, fun place. Thanks!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Everytime I go to Moab, I stop by the Peace Tree Cafe. Their service is fabulous, the servers are always accommodating, friendly and willing to point you in the right direction of where the fun is in Moab. The food is fantastic with a creative menu, fresh ingredients and on the healthy side. And if you're like me, you won't be disappointed with the vegetarian options. Also, the juices and smoothies are ridiculously good!!

Thanks so much for coming to Peace Tree. We appreciate your comment. See ya next time.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We stopped in here for a late lunch. As they had a sign outside claiming best burgers in town. Also there was a good crowd dining.

The service and food was average at best. I had the pasta with salmon. It was $21 and disappointing. Flavourless and it was obvious all the trimmings had come out of a jar. Very few fresh ingredients. The salmon was tinned salmon that was blacked on the grill and such a small amount for the extra $6 I had to pay for it.

My partner had a burger, which was also average. We joked if these are the best burgers in town, all the other restaurants must turn out slop!!

I ordered a coffee and it was Luke warm. Just like the service was half hearted and cold.

This place was let down considering what great cafés there are available in Moab. Don't waste your time here, it's average and you can do so much better.

PeaceTree_10, Owner at Peace Tree Juice Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. Our salmon is fresh and our burgers are All Natural Fed beef. We have all fresh food. The coffee could of been replaced in a second. Every body has a different opinion and different experience. Try us again.