“Moab local”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Moab, Utah
“Moab local”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Horrible service. This place acts like they don't need your business. If you like being mistreated then this is your place. They do offer Overpriced food to go with that foul customer service. I give them one dot thingy for their location.

3 Thank Broham4
PeaceTree_10, Manager at Peace Tree Juice Cafe, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Hello Moab Local,
Sorry you feel you were treated so poorly. We aim for great service and sorry you feel different. If you compare our prices to everyone in town we are very close. I don't quite understand the needing to post such a hurtful rude response. Please come and talk to me the owner and tell me the specifics.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice dining outside, but can get noisy”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

The food was okay and staff needs to be a bit more friendly. The outside dining is nice on the right night, but lots of noise from 4-wheelers and 18-wheelers that truck through town.

Visited October 2013
Moab
“Micah, our server today, restored my faith in this Peace Tree cafe.”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Previous to this morning's breakfast, with our fantastic server, Micah, I was boycotting this place due to hideous service. But Micah was just super efficient and kind and friendly, and the food EXCELLENT (try the coconut crusted French toast). I had given up on this place, but now I'll be here for breakfast and smoothies as often as I can, my faith restored! Great and healthful good and choices. Worth coming here for.

• Visited November 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Still good but I miss the ice cream”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I miss the old Peace Tree Juice Café of a few years ago where it catered to the exhausted outdoor enthusiasts with its charming, friendly hippie vibe. Now, it somehow feels more like a corporate chain with its uniformed staff and formal seating even though it's a locally owned and operated joint. Don't get me wrong, the staff was still very friendly on our visit in October '13, but back in '10, I recall that you'd casually order at the counter instead of feeling like a stuffy tourist getting waited on as it is today.

Plus, what happened to the awesome ice cream bar? The cute, red-haired guy in a bandana was my GO-TO in Moab after a long hot hike as he'd dish out extra scoops of mint chocolate chip ice cream for me!

Anyway, we still did have an excellent meal here on our most recent visit. My Club Wrap was fresh and very tasty and came with yummy chips (sorry, I can't remember what hubby had, but I remember it was really good). Service was efficient and our food arrived in an appropriate amount of time.

We'll be back.

• Visited October 2013
asheville,nc
“one meal ok, second time better”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I went here because of all the healthy food reviews. First time I went at night and had shrimp kabobs over rice. It was ok, rather tasteless and bland. So I gave the place another try for lunch instead and had a BIG green salad with chicken. Now that was YUMMY! They have a lot of salads on their menu and they make juices and smoothies.

• Visited November 2013