“Pleasant dinner”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Ordered a Buffalo steak and was not disappointed. The service was kind and the atmosphere was nice, overall, a great place to dine. A little pricey, but otherwise, very nice.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Nice place with good service. We both took something from the specialties: pork chop and elk stew. It was ok.. We did get fresh baked bread, was delicious.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

You get the feeling that Buck's is a local hangout and that you're a part of that crowd. Conan, our waiter, was pleasant and appreciated our sense of humor. We tried the beer brewed in Utah and like it, especially the St. Provo Girl. I had elk stew with root vegetables and mashed potatoes. The meat was tender and overall a good dish. I would have put less potato sticks on top and no sour cream. My husband had the trout with braised kale and cauliflower risotto--everything was delicious on his plate!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

my bike guide told me "Go to Buck's, you won't be disappointed"...and I wasn't. Amazing quality, with a very nice selection of meats. I had the Buffalo burger, with duck bacon and blue cheese. Sooo good. Beer on tap was great plus, Unita beers available. Service was great. I peered over at what some others got, and they had some amazing looking sausages of Elk, Buffalo, and others. I'll put that on my list to go to next time for sure.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

This is a nice restaurant with very good food and excellent service. The setting looks attractive; however, the patio dining is a fenced-in patio with trees and tall propane heaters and no or limited view. They serve more than the normal food portions which is reflected in their prices. I had the Pork Chop, which was thick and very good. My grandson had the Southwest pasta with chicken. He enjoyed it; however, again the portion was too much. It's a great place if you are really a big eater or can split you entree with you spouse or friend.