“Disappointing”

Eddie McStiff's
Ranked #28 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Southwestern, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We offer a wide selection of in house prepared menu selections. All our burgers are ground fresh daily. Pizzas are hand tossed and cooked a traditional brick oven. A variety of authentic "street tacos and burritos are available daily. A great selection of sandwiches and some delicious fresh pasta dishes round out the menu. You will find something to love on our menu. All ingredients are the freshest available. We have over 30 cold beers and a full liquor bar. Our local favorite mojitos and margaritas are best enjoyed on those beautiful Moab desert evenings. A family friendly area is separate from the bar so bring the kids. Our outside patios are shaded and mist cooled during the heat of summer and set back from the hustle and noise of main street. And don't forget our little cousin the Wake and Bake Cafe located inside our facility opens for breakfast and lunch daily, with American and euro styled breakfast specialities, espresso, smoothies and baked goods.
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The food here was okay, and they had some okay craft beers on tap that are crafted in Utah. What disappointed us most of all is that they bill themselves as Utah's first craft brewery, never mentioning that they no longer brew their own beer. We happen to like to find microbreweries and check them out, and probably would not have gone to this place at all, had we known that they didn't brew their own beer. I don't want to discourage people from going here, because, as I said, the food was okay, and the service was good. If you just want a brewpub, this is okay.

1  Thank Jesusan

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went to Eddie McStiff's a little late after getting into Moab. We didn't realize that they were closing very soon, but they were absolutely accommodating, which was wonderful. Some places, towards the end of the evening you get brusque service when the everyone is antsy to go, but that absolutely did not happen there - the service was great! The menu was good, pretty run of the mill for that area - I was kind of hoping for a little more selection than they had but I survived. I had a buffalo burger and my boyfriend had the fish and chips, both meals were well-prepared and hit the spot. The beer selection was also great - as many people know Utah has pretty stringent alcohol laws, so for those of you craving a higher alcohol beer this place has a great selection!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I did not eat there so I can not comment on the food.
Good taps and good service.
Due to the crazy alcohol laws in Utah, cocktail was a bit watery.
Beer was good, but again it is no more than 4%, more like 3,2%
Go for a drink.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Good place to stop at the bar for wings and a beer. We sat at the bar and got prompt service. Live music was a plus.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Went there expecting decent food but were disappointed. We ordered appetizers and entrees together. Onion rings and garlic flatbread to start, pasta and ribs with sides of coleslaw and salad as a main course. I got my salad before we'd been served our appetizers, then a couple of minutes later our entrees were bought out so had to be taken back. They had obviously been kept warm on a hotplate because the plate was hot but the pasta was cold and my ribs came out minus the coleslaw. They did redo the pasta when asked but the next table was also having problems with their order. I felt that the food was expensive for what it was and not good value for money.

1  Thank purplepiglet

Been to Eddie McStiff's? Share your experiences!