“Average food”

Ranked #42 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: All American Breakfast Buffet, Moab Continental Buffet, Fish-n-chips, Spaghetti With Marinara Sauce, Southwest Chicken Sandwich, Chicken
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Food was ok, but kinda plain, nothing special here. Servers were inattentive and tables are small. I guess the food is worth it though, try the pig n' a blanket, it was nice.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Very good service and food. We have a party of 8. No problems at all. Well done breakfast with good coffee and friendly staff. Separate tickets for couples not a problem. French toast is great.

Very fast on service from the kitchen.

Trying to

Reviewed May 10, 2014

We really enjoyed eating at this main street location. The staff were very polite and the food was very good. Since the place was always packed when we had breakfast I would assume that other folks felt the same...

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I liked that there was fruit in our pancakes. My friend ordered the banana pancakes, and I ordered the apple one. Our pancakes were mixed...I had a banana pancake and 2 apple pancakes instead of 3 apple pancakes. Felt like it was owned by the inn next door. Pancakes were okay.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We have had breakfast here before and the food is great and reasonably priced! It is easy to find right on mainstreet and close to any gas stations you might need!

Been to Pancake Haus? Share your experiences!