“Disappointing”

Ranked #42 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: All American Breakfast Buffet, Moab Continental Buffet, Fish-n-chips, Spaghetti With Marinara Sauce, Southwest Chicken Sandwich, Chicken
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My husband enjoyed his omelot, but my crepes were dry. I am sure there are better places for breakfast.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Great place for breakfast. Food was great as well as great friendly service. Will be eating here again.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

The only reason we went there was because the local hotels give a five dollar coupon for the restaurant. The food was over priced and not very good and we waited forever to be served.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Wow, we thought a place called Pancake Haus couldn't go wrong, but this place needs some help to come up to travelers' expectations. The service was very friendly, and they were apologetic for our food and service. And that was the best thing we can say about this place. Our kids ordered pancakes with fruit, only to find the pancakes covered in frozen strawberries and juice. Fresh berries would be so much better. The coffee and juice were average, probably frozen juices. My meal came with bacon, but our server told us it would be a while before he could bring the bacon since they were out and had to go get more. He finally delivered it right before we were leaving. The restaurant was quite warm that morning; I'm not sure if the A/C was out or what. At the end of our meal, when I went to the front counter to pay, a gentleman asked if we could pay cash because his computer was down. I told him I didn't have enough cash, so he restarted his modem and all was fine. A detail I would have overlooked if not for the other oddities of our meal. I *wanted* to like this place, but I'm afraid we would not recommend it.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

The only reason this place gets business is because all of the local motel's guests get $5 off coupons.

We got ours from Ramada. Came for breakfast around 9:00 am, the place looked pretty drab, but was packed with a lot of unhappy people, both at the tables and in the lobby. We waited for quite a while, but we were never greeted or acknowledged by staff. People in front of us started getting angry and leaving. We ended up leaving too. What a mess.

Avoid.

Been to Pancake Haus? Share your experiences!