“The only place to eat.”

Whitefish, Montana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The only place to eat.”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

August seems a bit slower in moab. For breakfast our lunch, eklectica is the only place to eat. Super mellow ambiance. Won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Nairobi
“Flowers in the desert”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

A really well established and evidently popular cafe, justifiably so; food tasty and fresh, prices reasonable, great staff and all situated behind a dazzling floral garden that thrives in the most hostile of environments.

Visited July 2013
“Fun atmosphere and great food!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Great find! This was a great place to go for breakfast. Opening at 7AM, we spent about 30 bucks on two full breakfast plates (which we didn't finish), two tasty cups of coffee, and a large cinnamon roll to go. The Huevos rancheros I had were good but don't compare to Tex-Mex style (I'm from Texas)

• Visited August 2013
“Looked like a vegan hangout, but great versatile menu!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Not that there's a thing wrong with being a vegan, but let's just say I'm a fan of meat!

When we pulled up, i totally thought this was the local vegan hangout where the closest thing to a burger i could get would have been made from beans! But boy was I wrong!

A Rueben sandwich and a lamb gyro later (i could not have eaten both) i was singing their praises.

The food was excellent, the staff friendly and professional, and the Reuben was the best I'd ever tasted!

The only thing about the atmosphere was that the place was a little on the limited side when it came to outdoor seating in the shade. But hey, I'm willing to chalk that one up to "local flare".

Do yourself a favor and give this place a chance. You won't be sorry you did!

• Visited July 2013
Nampa, Idaho
“An Oasis”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were traveling through Utah on our way to Denver and took an unplanned trip into Moab looking for food. We decided to stop at this cafe because of the reviews on Tripadvisor and we were not disappointed. It was hot, we were tired and hungry and this cafe transported us to a cool retreat with great food and atmosphere. My young children loved the outdoor games/toys along with the garden fountain. My husband and I enjoyed the cool water and great food. This is the perfect antidote for the traveler wary of fast food and the hot sun. I couldn't wait to get home and write a review. It really was fabulous and I am still dreaming of my tuna-melt.

• Visited July 2013