“Love this place”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My favorite restaurant in Moab when I visit 5 or 6 times a year. Excellent combinations of foods. Great staff. Fantastic eclectic patio.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,130)

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Very cool laid back cafe in Moab. We enjoied the food here so much we went back twice in five days we were in Moab. I had the gyros with the soup of the day each time. It was a great quick and delicious lunch between the morning mountain biking and the afternoon hiking. My girlfriend enjoied her lunch as well. Make sure you get one of the huge cookies from behind the counter, they are AWESOME!!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Eklexticafe is my favorite place to eat when I want a break from campfire cooking. You don't have to be a health food nut to enjoy the flavorful and filling food Eklectic serves up for breakfast and lunch. The Wake Up Wakame might be one of my favorite breakfast plates anywhere. There's more traditional food like breakfast bagels and homemade banana nut pancakes. Eklectic is also a favorite lunch option that will please mixed households (veggie and carnivores). Good value for the reasonable prices and perhaps best of all, a shady patio to escape the heat.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Best Reuben sandwich ever had, sitting on the verandah, surrounded by luxuriant flora in the front garden! I would eat here every week if I lived in Moab.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We grabbed a late lunch (luckily not too late, as Eklecticafe closes at 2:00) and were very pleased with our meal. They offer a variety of fresh salads, soups, wraps, and the such, all for under $10. My vegetarian son had no problem finding something (tofu satay kabob over curry rice - delicious!), and the rest of us got BLT with avocado wraps, which were also very good. All meals came with salads with homemade dressings. My daughter and I split a wrap meal and it was plenty of food. Part of the Eklecticafe's charm is the atmosphere - a few very small tables inside, but even better: the outside is like dining in an overgrown garden, with fountains, little statues, etc. Very charming!

Been to Eklecticafe? Share your experiences!