“Eclectic for sure! Small cafe with personality!”
Review of Eklecticafe

Eklecticafe
Ranked #3 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
“Eclectic for sure! Small cafe with personality!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Great breakfast with many choices. Great coffee, too. Order at counter and get your own coffee...they bring your order out. 4-5 tables inside with artisan jewelry for sale and several tables outside on the porch or in a garden of funky local artwork. Quick and friendly service...they "get it"!

• Polish first
Ohio
“best meal we had”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We had breakfast here and hands down it was the best meal we had in Moab. We each had something different for breakfast and all thoroughly enjoyed our choice. The meals were very filling and nutritious and while you're waiting you can even do a little shopping. The jewlery & trinkets decorating the store are for sale.

Visited March 2013
Fruita, Colorado
“Great food. Rapid service”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

You can walk in here one minute and be served. The next minute there may be a line out of the door. But the line is served very quickly and disappears very quickly. I don't know how they serve people so quickly, from such a small kitchen, but the food has been great each time I have been there and the service always comes with a smile of a joke or witty comment. It is the place to go for breakfast in Moab.

• Visited March 2013
Moab
“Favorite breakfast before an adventure”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Local. This is my favorite breakfast place in town. I ONLY eat pancakes here, wait, I mean this is the only place I eat pancakes!!! If I don't make it in time for the best banana nut cakes ever, then I happily scarf the breakfast burrito. Unfortunately I work nights and only get here when I'm goin out for real adventures. Wish they stayed open later ;(

• Visited March 2013
Ringgold, Georgia
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The breakfast was great. It is not real big, but there was plenty of room for us. The menu was different, but very good

Visited June 2012