“Beyond AWESOME !”

Ranked #2 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Southwestern, French, Seafood, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Casually upscale gourmet southwestern cuisine. Join us in our intimate dining room or on the covered patio for fun & innovative food with friendly, attentive service. Visit our website to see our current menu and make reservations. Open Tuesday - Sunday at 5:30pm, Closed Monday nights.
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Service, food, atmosphere were the best we found in UTAH ! The fish (flown in daily) and beef were delicious .. the service was great and made friends with the table next to us !!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Desert Bistro is truly exceptional.

I've been dining with them for years and so have had the happy opportunity to enjoy many different menu options - all wonderful. I would describe the food as Southwestern Fusion.

My husband and I were quite fortunate in having them cater our wedding. Our guests were very happy people. :)

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Enjoyed dinner here one night while in Moab. Delicious food, good service, a bit pricey. Quiet setting.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

My dinner at Desert Bistro was the best meal I had during a 12-day coast-to-coast road trip, and I tried my best -- helped by TripAdvisor -- to eat at the best restaurant in every town I stopped in. As many others have noted, the food is absolutely superb. Not only does every ingredient appear to be super-fresh and the highest quality available, but they're combined in very interesting ways. This really is a gourmet experience in the desert.

Service was excellent also, and there's a fine wine list including some very nice selections by the glass and by the half-bottle. Desert Bistro is not inexpensive, but my dinner was so delicious I felt like I got excellent value for my money.

1  Thank ProfDrDr
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We were only in Moab for two nights and we were so impressed with our Desert Bistro dinner the first night we went back again the next night! Really a surprising find in Moab with a great gourmet menu with top notch food, great service, and a nice ambiance. The outdoor eating area looks upon the parking lot so we preferred the indoor seating option but this place is worth trying for sure. The food preparation was a foodie's delight, the food was served hot, the salads unique and tasty, the wine list excellent, top shelf liquors turned into great cocktails, and the appetizers all well prepared and displayed--go here!

Been to Desert Bistro? Share your experiences!