“Oh my Gosh! thats good Pasta!”
Review of Pasta Jay's

Pasta Jay's
Ranked #24 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: Pasta Jay's has been serving exceptional Italian food for over 29 years! It is truly "A Restaurant You Can Call Home!"
Reviewed February 26, 2014

When recently driving through Moab we called a friend who used to live here and asked what his favorite place to eat was "You have got to try Pasta Jay's" We found it (not that we could have missed it, its right on the main drag through town) and I am sure glad we did. My wife and I opted to share several different items so that we could have a good sampling of the fare and we found it to be delightful.

We started with the a serving of spaghetti and meatballs in marinara sauce. The bottle sauce for sale on the table is what swayed our opinion (wish we would have bought one to bring home) The plate came with some delicious grill fried cheese bread. The meatballs were the best I've had yet - firm and spicy. We shared the house salad and finished it off with a bowl of minestrone soup. Again this was unlike any minestrone soup we had tried before and it was delicious.

I'm glad we took the advice of a former local and I am putting Pasta Jay's on my list of favorites in Moab!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We decided to travel west instead of east this President's Day weekend. Instead of driving back to Denver from the West Slope and fighting all the skiers returning home, we decided that it had been too long since we visited Moab. The little village is now a full faceted town now. We stopped at the Visitor Center to solidify our agenda and noticed Pasta Jay's directly across the street. We were pleasantly surprised at this clean, attractive upscale restaurant. I laughed at the beer selection and had to try the Polygamy Porter-sweet! Loved it and brought the bottle home for the label. We chose the Baked Manicotti for our mid-day meal. It was a good choice!!! It's a meal that I can still remember a week later! Al dente pasta and a sauce to die for. Couple the atmosphere, the good beer, superior pasta and fantastic service and one has a keeper! We will be back the next time we're in the area.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

My mom, two sons and I visited Moab recently to see Arches, Dead Horse and Canyonlands. My husband and I always eat Pasta Jay's when we are in Moab. It has become one of our favorite places to eat! My husband and I always get the Alfredo Williams and it NEVER disappoints! My mom tried the Alfredo d' Madeline and it was just as good! I like the breaded chicken on the Williams better than the chicken on the d' Madeline but both were really fantastic! The broccoli was incredible on the d' Madeline! My boys shared a medium Embo pizza with meatballs, pepperoni and pesto and it was incredible too! For dessert we tried the Tiramisu and it was absolutely divine! It was enough for all of us to share but I could have easily eaten one by myself! Would highly recommend this place! I'm looking forward to going back to Moab just so that I can eat at Pasta Jay's:-)

Reviewed February 17, 2014

good food. We had a LARGE group and they were able to accommodate us rather quickly - and it was a busy week-end. service was great. we were pleased. Would go again in a heartbeat

Reviewed February 1, 2014

This is a nice restaurant in Moab. The staff are very friendly and attentive. This is not a very expensive place but for what you get I don't think you get value for money. I ordered the meatballs and only got two meatballs. I thought this was a little poor. The sauce accompanying the meal was excellent but I did feel a little let down.

Been to Pasta Jay's? Share your experiences!