“A little place from home right in Moab”
Review of Pasta Jay's

Pasta Jay's
Ranked #24 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Pasta Jay's has been serving exceptional Italian food for over 29 years! It is truly "A Restaurant You Can Call Home!"
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Been coming here for years since they are Colorado based. Always consistently good, the food was great, service was very friendly. So happy to have this after a long day of hiking.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

My significant othe and I ate here our first evening in Moab. The hostess was very polite and we were immediately seated. There was a very large group (14 people, I believe) of older women sitting next to us, but our waitress still made sure to not get pre-occupied with them for too long and was attentive to us. The menu had numerous options to chose from and fit just about any diet/food restrictions you may have (vegetarian, low-cal, etc). The food was delicious and was cooked perfectly and were priced very fair. The main reason I am not giving this 5-stars is because I asked the waitress if there was any pepper in a few specific dishes (I have a sensitivity to ANY kind of pepper which causes intense headaches) and the waitress informed me that ALL pasta and pizza dishes contained a minimal amount of pepper because it was an ingredient in their sauces. So while the food was amazing, I was left with a bit of a headache afterwards because the sauce was already made up and the pepper could not be excluded in my meal.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We had an excellent dinner enjoying Pasta at Jay's. If you are looking for great Pasta with tasty sauces it is the place to go in Moab! ... and don't miss the Tiramisu ;-)

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Excellent quality pizza and the chocolate cake was delicious! We were seated next to the front door and got blasted with cold air every time someone came in, but other than that, it was a very good experience. Servers were friendly and fast.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We get to Moab about once a year around New Year's and go here every New Year's eve and it's always been great food and service.

Been to Pasta Jay's? Share your experiences!