“Good Food, Fun Atmosphere and Lovely Service”

Miguel's Baja Grill
Ranked #11 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Boulder, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, Fun Atmosphere and Lovely Service”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Every time we go to Moab, we go to this locally owned restaurant and we always leave with a good feeling. They start you off with some delicious light corn chips and fresh salsa. The food and the Margaritas have never disappointed. They warn you when they serve the salad with a very hot roasted pepper on it that the pepper is extremely hot. They aren't kidding. We have had some of the most hilarious moments challenging each other to eat that pepper which is delicious but SUPER HOT! When I tried it I started to freak out it was so hot. The nearby server saw my discomfort and immediately brought me some honey which stopped the burning right away, but our group, the surrounding tables and the staff had a good laugh at my stupidity! Our Mexican waitress was just lovely and great with the kids and adults. We'll be back again next time!

Sun City, Arizona
“Authentic Baja Food”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

As soon as we ate the fresh salsa and chips, we knew the food would be good. It was better than that, it was excellent. His green chili sauce is home made and excellent. Bring a BIG appetite or do like my wife and I do and split. We split the Enchilada's a plate of two and still left some on the plate. Prices are good for a tourist area and you get your monies worth if you can eat all they bring you. Owner actually waits on the table in part of restaurant. Good service, and priced right.

Atlanta
“Excellent Mexican”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We had a great family dinner here. Prices, portions, setting was super - even kid friendly. The moab-arita was delish. And the grilled fish tacos were first rate. Excellent salsa too.

Visited May 2013
michigan
“mediocre, stay away from scallops”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Generally I try to stay away from seafood when I am in land locked places that are far from airports. I should have listened to my intuition. The scallops did not seem fresh, tasted old-fishy, and I wish I would have skipped it.

I was disappointed by this place. The decor is cute as can be on the inside (the front does not do it justice), but the food was pretty mediocre. The service was a little flakey too...I think Jacobo wasn't really paying attention the night we were there.

Overall, I'd skip it. Find another place to have dinner.

Peterborough, New Hampshire
“Not worth it”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I was disappointed to have a very bland chicken fajita. No different than what you would get at a mall food court. Oh well. It's all about the location.

Visited May 2013

Been to Miguel's Baja Grill? Share your experiences!