“perfect after a day of biking”

Miguel's Baja Grill
Ranked #12 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Mmmm, a big burrito and a beer, what could be better after a 7 hour bike ride? Good value and good food, next time I visit Moab I'll be eating here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,104)

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stopped here for dinner on a recent trip to Moab and were really pleased with the location - the patio area is very well done. There were many positives about this place and only one main downside but unfortunately it was with the main meal. So excellent service, great chips and salsa, delicious tea (passion fruit iced tea) and nice ambiance. We both ordered quesadillas, albeit two different types and were both presented with a cheese dominated plate. We just could not taste anything but cheese and so quickly gave up and polished off the chips and salsa.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Miguels is a cozy mexican restaurant right in town. It had plenty to choose from and great value for the quality and amount of food we got! We split one of the BIG burritos (thank goodness!) and got the green sauce on top. It was absolutely delicious. My margarita was perfect and had fun, blue salt around the rim. My fiance had the large corona. Perfect combination with the spicy burrito! Our waiter was on top of it, nice and helpful. I will stop here again next time I am in Moab!

1  Thank Sarah1420
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Small with attractive decor and pleasant atmosphere, Server was helpful, attentive and efficient. Extensive menu with decent beverage list. 4 people, 4 entrees- all very good and good value. Will return.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Not sure what menu Doc1950 was looking at. They have a lot of southwestern choices and the prices are nominal. My husband had the enchilada dinner; I had the "lite" burrito, which included a deliciously different side salad rather than the beans and rice. The lime cilantro dressing was one of the best dressings I have ever had. The greens were fresh and there was diced jicama, julienned carrots, tomato included. The green sauce served on both dishes was flavorful. Beware of the grilled jalapeno! It was hot, as we were warned. The host and our server, J.T., were both very friendly, without being patronizing. We did have a bit of a wait, but we were warned of the wait when we put our name on the list. We walked around town a bit and came back at the appointed time, and were seated somewhat promptly. Our bill for both entrees, 2 beers, and the tip was less than $35.

1  Thank Bellaire56

Been to Miguel's Baja Grill? Share your experiences!