“best pizza ever, amazing service.”

Zax Restaurant & Watering Hole
Ranked #18 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Amazing pizza! I always stop at Zax's on my way threw Moab when traveling. the service is always amazing, especially from Luisa, If you can, ask for her as your server.
Thank you Zac's for your excellent pizza and beer.
Ted

Write a ReviewReviews (3,679)

Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

The food and service was great. Luisa was a blast. We really enjoyed it. Definately be stopping by next time were in town.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I recently ate at Zax's for the first time in alot of years. I was very happy that it was still here and running and even more impressed at the food and service. Our server Luisa was excellent and friendly and very knowledgeable about the local hikes and parks. The pizza was better than I remembered. They have an excellent beer selection as well. As far as restaurant experience zaxs is very casual and not impressive if youre looking for a fantsy eatery. Bad music and not decorated very well but all in all a good place to eat for your buck.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Stopped at Zax's resturant and I had the best experience ever. Luisa, was are waitress that night we were r\there, she was very polite and told us what the specials were that day. I would highly recommend Zax Resturant to all my family and friends. Luisa, needs to get prompt for her promptness, her smile, and being very helpful.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Came back to arches as there is so much to see that we didn't see the first time. The one thing we did do again was Zaxs. As previous experience showed us it was great. Love the fresh pizza fresh from the oven. Asked Luisa for some special order pizzas. They don't have anchovies on the buffet but will make you a special request pizza. As usual it was just what we needed to finish off our day. Great service all the way around.