“Neat place”
Review of Milt's Stop & Eat

Milt's Stop & Eat
Ranked #11 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed July 18, 2014

This place was recommended to us by our motel manager. We told her we wanted an good hamburger and all three people in the office immediately said "Milt's". It is a very casual ( most of the seating is picnic tables outside on the grass) and closes around 8:00 p.m., I believe (better check on that). We picked up a Cowboy hamburger and an Albuquerque Turkey and brought them back to the motel. Both were quite good

Write a ReviewReviews (1,320)

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Thank you Trip Advisor reviewer's! What a great find this was! I am very anti fast food and typically would not have gone out of my way to come here. The meal, overall, was not the BEST ever, but the onion rings stood,out as the best I have ever eaten! The French fries were hand cut, crispy and flavorful and a real treat. I had a grilled chicken sandwich,with Swiss cheese, onions and mushrooms. It was just about perfect! My son and husband had buffalo burgers and they are every bite. The only disappointment were the side salads. They were fresh, but nothing special. Obviously, our attempt at adding a little good health to our meal was not a winner. We ate inside, but there were many seats outside under a comfortable shaded tree.
I really wanted a malt or shake, but simply was too full to eat another thing. This restaurant has a long history in the city and I look forward to a return in the future.
The service was excellent and the only time I would not recommend coming here, is for a fancy, special occasion dinner. If the atmosphere and limited menu appeal to you, go for it, but not my idea of romantic, special evening.

1  Thank TravellingMom2002
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We loved Milt's. Nothing from outside to look at but cool counter inside to sit at. We had a buffalo burger, delicious and healthy. Very busy when we were there. Outdoor seating too. Heard shakes are great. Cool sign for picture taking. Very reasonable. Would go back again.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Why would anyone in Moab eat fast food when they can go to Milt's for quality, fresh burgers, fries, and shakes! Great old fashioned little place with character, charm, and really good fresh burgers!

1  Thank Mitchell B
Reviewed July 12, 2014

My sister and I were going to split a burger but after our first bite, we went and ordered another so we didn't have to share. Amazing onion rings. Amazing malts. Delicious. Wish I did not live in Texas or I would go FREQUENTLY!