“Great Milkshakes”
Review of Milt's Stop & Eat

Milt's Stop & Eat
Ranked #12 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I could not speak to the burgers (however they were highly recommended). We only had milkshakes. They were great! I did watch them cooking burgers through the window and wished we'd come back to taste!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Great burgers...great fries! It was a bit of a wait for a burger, but it's because it's a tiny burger joint. The staff was great! I definitely recommend going...

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I good the chilli burger and fries and my friend got the steak burrito. All of our food was good tasting. Service was good and prices were good.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We went here for dinner one night and each got a burger and shared an order of cheese fries. The burger was pretty good! We both got the Western BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger - one with a bun and one without, since I am gluten free. We got fries, but they were typical, nothing special cheese fries. The next day after riding and hiking we were craving a milkshake, so we got a Heath Bar milkshake. This was pretty delish! I think the next time we go there we'll just get burgers and milkshakes and skip the fries. I would recommend stopping here for a good, after activity lunch or dinner!

1  Thank CRo323
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We went by here on a saturday and it was packed to the gills so we went back later in the week. The burger was fine but nothing super special. The shake I had was awesome.

Been to Milt's Stop & Eat? Share your experiences!