“Marvelous Milt's”
Review of Milt's Stop & Eat

Milt's Stop & Eat
Ranked #15 of 87 Restaurants in Moab
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We went here because it one of our group was named Milt, so how could we resist? It was well reviewed and we discovered it deserved to be. Many people eat outside, but there are a few tables inside and we had a great time talking with the folks cooking and servings. Wonderful hamburgers, great chocolate malt and now we all have out Milt's t-shirts!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,352)

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I can't say enough about this food. No matter what you order, its just darn good food: burgers, salads, fries, shakes... I'm a local and most places I eat at in town I have one thing on the menu that I usually order. Not Milt's! Everything I try I end up loving. We've had every type of burger, the chicken sandwiches, specials, salads and shakes. Also good to know, the food is consistent and its a cool place to hang out while waiting for your food. Good vibes!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

A delicious way to end a stay in Moab. The guys behind the counter seemed to know everyone who came to the window's name. The vanilla shake was reminiscent of old time soda shops.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place was too cute not to stop by and try it out, and I'm glad we did. We tried the chili burger which is not something either my husband nor I would typically order, and I'm glad we were adventurous in our eating because it was SO GOOD. The french fries were delicious and so were the shakes. Our hotel was near here so we ate here twice we loved it so much. The customer service was great too. Eat at Milt's if you're ever in the area!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

This is the perfect stop after a hard day on the trails! The burgers are great and they make this sauce for the fries that is very good. Also, don't visit without getting a milk shake! It's not fine dining by any means so feel free to stop by in your biking or hiking attire.

Been to Milt's Stop & Eat? Share your experiences!