“It's just too good!”
Review of Milt's Stop & Eat

Milt's Stop & Eat
Ranked #12 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Burgers, fries, onion rings and shakes are just too good after a hard day of Mtn. biking. If you judge a burger joint by it's onion rings you are not going to be disappointed. I recommend the bacon cheeseburger. There is a great little patio to eat it at.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

After burning a few thousand calories hiking Dead Horse Point State Park, junk food sounded like the perfect meal. We knew that Milt's got great reviews so we expected good things. The food was delicious (and I don't eat very many burgers these days). The chocolate raspberry shake was so good that we had to come back the following day to get another. The atmosphere was funky and historic and the place was packed. They are dog friendly and provided dog water bowls. My boy and I were happy.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is the definition of good American food - if I lived in Moab, I would eat my way through the menu and start again. Delicious burgers, tacos and shakes - not a big fan of their fries, but who needs fries when there is a massive serve of deliciousness to eat??

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I had read the reviews on tripadvisor and insisted to my husband that we had to go. The decor hasn't been updated since it opened in the 1950's but the staff was a friendly as you would imagine they were in the 1950s. I don't know what else you could ask for in a diner, the blues were playing, people were chatting, the burgers were great, the shakes were awesome, and the prices reasonable. Milt's was awesome!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We ordered takeout double cheeseburgers and fries. The price is very good and the burgers are massive. The fries are actually hand-cut and taste nice as well. The guy who takes your order was a very nice guy as well.

The only thing that I didn't really like is the location. It is not on the main highway in Moab so I don't think people can accidentally stumble upon it. All the more reason to give positive reviews on TA.

At the time we were there, there were a lot of flies outside which was quite annoying. If we hadn't decided to take the food home in advance, we would have made the choice there. The flies can not get inside near the food because there is a screen so that's okay.

1  Thank Tijnvb