“Fun and exciting!”

Raven's Rim Zip Line Adventure
Ranked #7 of 61 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Owner description: Moab, Utah's only zip line adventure! Join us for a high flying adventure with spectacular views of Arches National Park, the La Sal Mountain Range and the world-renowned Slickrock Bike Trail. Just getting to our course on our 6 seat Rangers is an adventure on our 2 mile private off-road trail. Our zip line tour has 6 exhilarating ziplines and a 100 foot long suspension bridge.
ho chi minh
“Fun and exciting!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is a great adventure in Moab. This was my first zip line experience, and I'm so glad I decided to try it! My guides were Jake and Mike, they are both very friendly and nice. They gave directions that's easy to understand and ease my way into it. The scenery was stunning and its nothing a picture can describe, have to get up there to see for yourself! Overall was awesome!

1 Thank eyelids22

“You got to do this!!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

This is a great local adventure. The crew is well trained, very professional, the ATV ride to and from the zip course is worth half the cost.

The views from the top are absolutely amazing.

Be sure to tip your guides if you have a great adventure!!!

1 Thank Will M
3 attraction reviews
“Fun and Friendly”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

This was fantastic! Took the morning trip - the teenagers even got going early! We had a great time - our guides were awesome, thanks again Jake and John. Definitely something we would do again!

1 Thank David E
Betty S, Front Desk at Raven's Rim Zip Line Adventure, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Glad you had fun! Jake and John say Hi. Zip on!!
-Mike B
Spring, Texas
“Great Family Fun”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

This was our first zip line experience, and what a great one it was. Not knowing what to expect, I was bit worried about zipping off a side of a mountain – wondering, how strong are the cables, are they well connected, how do I stop, etc…. but once I saw how secure the zip line structures were and how the braking system worked, I was all in. Our guides Nolen and Chris were super cool, making us feel very comfortable about zipping, giving us pointers on when we should jump, how to spin and reminding us to just let go and relax. The scenery was beautiful and Chris and Nolen were both very informative about the area. They even made the ATV ride to/from the zip area exciting. Overall it was an awesome experience!

1 Thank NBlake1
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“You've GOT to try this!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I went on this adventure having never zip lined before. Our guides Mike and John were professional and sociable. You can tell they love their jobs. I felt perfectly safe at all times and had a blast. Another employee even put a towel over my motorcycle seat while it was parked so it wouldn't be scorching hot when I got back. First class outfit. I would definitely go back and I highly recommend.

2 Thank Bpd105