“Goofy looking place”

Twisted Sistas' Cafe
Ranked #12 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a lunch & dinner facility that offers fresh salads, homemade soups, tapas, wraps & burgers at lunch and main course plates at dinner. We specialize in a variety of fusion foods consisting of Coconut Shrimp, Flatbreads, Seafood Tom Yum, Fresh Fish and Beef Tenderloin, Vegetarian & Gluten free Dishes. Looking for something different in Moab...We are your place. Sharing is always recommended. We welcome our foreign friends!!
Reviewed June 11, 2014

This looks like a hippies dream from the décor and small hole in the wall feel walking by it on the main street in Moab. Not typically my thing. That said, the food was not only great but also quite interesting. Drinks were solid as well. 3 out of 4 people loved their deserts. My was the tiramisu which was decent but bland. Service was great too. This would be on our list of restaurants to visit again on our next trip.

1  Thank RobDogSnoopCat

Reviewed June 10, 2014

When I travel with my family (wife and two daughters in the 8-11 range), I try to find a few restaurants in each city as possibilities. In Moab I had 4 on my list. Our first choice had an hour wait, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise because we then went to Twisted Sistas. It was a Sunday so it wasn't crowded. We loved the inside. My girls are adventurous (no kid's meals for them). Our meals were great. Very tasty. In fact, we liked everything so much, we decided to come back the next night for dinner again. Below is a list of the items we tried, and there was not a 'miss' in the bunch.

-Baked Shrimp Wrapped in Jamon Serrano
-Chicken Tenders
-Salmon appetizer
-Spicy Coconut Shrimp Bisque (Wife really loved it)
-Grilled Eggplant (My daughter ordered this twice. Great taste and presentation)
-Beef Tenderloin (prepared great with tasty sides)
-Grilled Shrimp & Cesar Salad (My other daughter got this twice. Large shrimp prepared well)

If we had stayed a third night for dinner in town, we would have gone again to sample the other offerings.

1  Thank Bob_Adventure_2000
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant on multiple occasions. My husband and I had our wedding luncheon here. This place is a gem in Moab because there are so many restaurants that are overpriced, but mediocre. Twisted Sistas is reasonably priced, and the food is amazing. I am addicted to the beet and pomegranate salad, while my husband can't get enough of the mushroom burger. I've been trying to get him to eat mushrooms for ages, and this burger finally did it. The service is also excellent. At our wedding luncheon they created special menus just for our guests, they decorated the tables for us, and they even made a carrot cake that all of our guests loved. The service is fast too. I'll definitely be coming back to Twisted Sistas Cafe every time I go to Moab.

1  Thank LindsayRA
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is a restaurant with very health food which is really a nice break from what is available on the road. The choices are quite limited and definitely not for a meat and potatoes person. My husband had the seafood dish and said it was bland. I had eggplant seasoned with tapenade which was delicious and creative. The beet salad was the best I've ever had. They charge $2 for 4 little pieces of flat great which should really come with the salad or meal.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We go out quite often with our 2 year old son. This is the first restaurant that we have encountered that has no high chairs or booster seats. Also the calamari was chewy and over cooked.

Been to Twisted Sistas' Cafe? Share your experiences!