“Yum is all I can say!!”
Review of Twisted Sistas' Cafe - CLOSED

Twisted Sistas' Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a lunch & dinner facility that offers fresh salads, homemade soups, tapas, wraps & burgers at lunch and main course plates at dinner. We specialize in a variety of fusion foods consisting of Coconut Shrimp, Flatbreads, Seafood Tom Yum, Fresh Fish and Beef Tenderloin, Vegetarian & Gluten free Dishes. Looking for something different in Moab...We are your place. Sharing is always recommended. We welcome our foreign friends!!
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I am glad I stumbled upon this restaurant. It is impeccably clean and the service was fantastic. I had french onion soup, spinach salad, and coconut shrimp and each one was delicious, and I will definitely eat here again. Don't miss this place.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

This is a small cafe owned and staffed by 2 sisters. The menu is limited but the food is well prepared and excellent. Only place to get fresh fish that we know of in Moab. Bob had the evening special and I the salmon. Both very good. Prices are reasonable for the quality. If you are looking for pub grub in this western town , this is not the place.

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Great dinner! They warn that their dinner portions are not great, but for us it was plenty and VERY delicious! Good service, too

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Tapas stands for small portions! If your not hungry but feel like blowin some cash on appetizers then this is your place. No real food can be found here.

4  Thank Broham4
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We visited Moab on Dec. 28, 2013. The entire town was surprisingly busy during the snowy off-season and this restaurant, which we learned opened last March 2013, likely was not prepared for the number of visitors it would have in the off-season! It was slightly freezing in the restaurant, too, and everyone seated and waiting, including me, kept their coats and hats on! Note for the Sistas for next year, (as this is a great place to eat in Moab): You two should hire more help! On the flip side, the two sister's couldn't have been more gracious, despite the fact that they were clearly overworked and understaffed the night we were there. They have a huge beautiful bar area, but had no bartender to serve drinks or even seat people to eat at the bar, as there were many of us waiting for tables. Admittedly, the wait was very long, but well worth it in the end, as there were not many other options in town that served food that picky healthy vegetarians like us, could eat and feel good about afterward. The energy in the place was a bit frazzled, due to the fact that they clearly could not keep up with the orders and the people waiting at the door and serving those already sitting. Nothing a little restaurant rehab can't fix with time, tho! I think this place deserves a chance, as the food is very good. Management just needs to be worked on to get it a 5 star rating. And I definitely believe they can do it!