“Tranquil setting”
Review of Spa Moab

Spa Moab
Ranked #2 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Moab
More attraction details
Owner description: Our mission is to provide our clients with exceptional service, bodywork, esthetics, products and gifts. To create experiences of relaxation and healing in our safe environment and comforting space. Welcoming to All. We invite people to find space here. To feel safe, create community, feel at home, and find nourishment. We welcome each and every individual who walks through the door. Our environment is nurturing, relaxing, and inspiring.
Sandy, Utah
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Tranquil setting”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have visited twice for the foot massage and look forward to my next visit.
I love it here. The staff and owner are wonderful. The quality of oils used are amazing.
The setting is tranquil and I appreciate the yummy tea that is served the the large selection of
goods for purchase(teas, candles, jewelry)mostly handmade by local artists.

Visited February 2013

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Mediocre”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My wife and I had massages on our trip to Moab. The spa was very nice and so were the staff. We both agreed that the masseuse was not aggressive enough and I told her to go hard on me. It was not worth $170 for two 50 min. massages.

Melbourne, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Spa Moab - lifesaver”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I recently went on 11 day self guided trip to Utah with two friends. I have a very bad back and spent 9 months slowly training and conditioning to be able to do this trip. I pushed as hard as I could hiking, sight seeing and even a horse back ride into Bryce Canyon. my last afternoon in Moab after returning from Arches National Park, I couldn't stand up straight, my back hurt a lot
and my right leg was weak. Was dreading the long trip home the next day with 4 hr car ride and two airports. found this place and WHAT a BLESSING. got a 30 min back massage from a massage therapist with years of experience. without knowing me, she did in 30 minutes what takes most therapists several one hour sessions to accomplish. MANY <MANY thanks to these guys. they know what they are doing.

Visited October 2012
Moab, Utah, United States
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Relaxation Central”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

What a great way to treat yourself or someone special! I walked in and was told I could come back in an hour. Had a little lunch and then opted for a facial. It was convenient (on Main St.), easy to find, the staff was courteous and the products are wonderful! It made my whole afternoon! They offer a wide variety of services including massage and acupuncture. I have also had acupuncture which was amazing! Their practitioner REALLY knows what she is doing and is just phenomenal. Hoping for a return trip one day ...

Visited August 2012