“My Favorite Place To Stay in Moab!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bigun52
Ogden, Utah
“Nice”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

The property was wonderful. Unit was actually larger than I expected and quite comfortable. A nice place to set up and plan your adventures. My party and I rented 5 of the 8 units in the complex. The owner has done a wonderful job in maintaining and updating the property.

Unfortunately the property management company was horrible to work with. We got the run around up until the day we departed. Like I said, we rented 5 of the 8 units, and their customer service was terrible. Having worked in customer service for several years, I know that when a large party has reserved the majority of the rooms, you bend over backwards to accommodate them and help them work through any issues. Moab Property Management better hope that a company with real customer service skills doesn't come to town and put them out of business. It wouldn't be that difficult.

Date of stay: June 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The central location
Liked least: Airconditioners are too small to keep the room cool.
Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Aug 25, 2014
Thank you for your stay, and we are glad you enjoyed Purple Sage. To clarify this situation, 5 units were booked for a wedding, and we worked closely with all involved to make things smooth. Reservations were made a month and half prior, and all was set. Closer to arrival we received word that some of the parties involved wanted to extend their stay. By that point reservations had been made by other guests who arrived the day the wedding party was originally scheduled to check out. We informed the wedding part of the issue, and worked with the future guests to try and come up with a solution for all involved. While it initially took some time, we were able to shuffle things around and fully accommodate the wedding party. We are surprised and disappointed by your comments as the members of the wedding party we spoke with were full of praise for MPM after all the extra work we did to accommodate their last minute requests. We even had one of the guests who wished to extend last minute personally call our lodging manager and thank her for all her extra work in making this happen. In the end, we were able to fully accommodate everyone in the wedding, and did go out of our way to help this group. Everyone that we dealt with was happy and we are glad that we could help make the wedding a success.
Colorado Springs

Check in / front desk
FL
Reviewed September 25, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing