“Broken oar ”

The Broken Oar
Ranked #16 of 97 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Broken Oar Restaurant is the perfect Moab dining destination. Our wide variety of homemade food provides a great escape from the usual mass-produced chain food available. Come tap into something cold with one of our many draft beers, which includes a great selection of local brews, or if it's wine that fits the mood, you won't be disappointed as we have a great selection of local and imported wines. Our unique restaurant decor is best described as "cozy mountain cabin" meets "ski lodge." Relax by our stone fireplace in the cooler months or enjoy the warm atmosphere provided by our enormous outdoor deck If you are looking for a great spot to relax after enjoying the variety of Moab's activities, The Broken Oar is your place. The Broken Oar has a casual social atmosphere that is greatly enhanced by the excellent service provided by its staff
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

My food was amazing and very fast service. My server Rainbow was amazing also! Very kind and sweet. I highly recommend her!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,408)

Reviewed August 18, 2018

I had the Texas Brisket. Service was good and fast. Food was good and enjoyed the dinner. Recommendations from the waiter were very good.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

The advantage of this place is that it's open late and has some nice outdoor seating. Our experience though also included mediocre food for the price and an awkward server who struggled to get things right (like charging the right credit card for the right bill). For my next Moab visit, I'll make sure I eat earlier to I can skip this place.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in after a long hike through Arches National Park! The building is a Log Cabin. We ate upstairs. Tanda was our waitress. She was great!!

The burgers are huge! But the sweet potato fries were amazing.

Highly recommended. $36 for two burgers with sweet potato fries, two huge teas, and two house salads! Not too bad!

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Best buffalo wings I have had so far! All of our meals were savoury and delicious.
We would like to thank Rainbow for her attentive and great service (especially for her recommendation to order the beef brisket sandwich). We hope to come back sometime in the future!:)

Been to The Broken Oar? Share your experiences!