River Canyon Lodge Inn and Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Moab(Moab)(Great Value!)
$179
Fairfield Inn & Suites Moab(Moab)(Great Value!)
$299
Fairfield Inn
Aarchway Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
$240
$204
Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
$250
$220
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites(Moab)(Great Value!)
$216
$189
$125
Hampton Inn Moab(Moab)(Great Value!)
$252
$208
Red Cliffs Lodge(Moab)(Great Value!)
$250
  • Pool
$195
$187
HIExpress.com
Inca Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
$120
Official Site
All reviewstwo bedroom suitethe main streetin townwithin walking distancepancake haushot tubmicrowave and fridgebed was comfortablecoffee makershops and restaurantsclean roomsstayed here for nightsclose to arches national parkconvenient locationafter a long daydowntown moablobby
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Pine, CO
Reviewed June 14, 2006

I had a great experience at the River Canyon Lodge. I was traveling with my mother and two small children. We booked a two room suite and it was more than I could hope for. Myself and my mother had our own bedroom and the kids loved to sleeping on the pull out sofa. The front desk was extremely helpful; Cydney helped my mother with a resturant choice. Austena was wonderful on check in talking to the kids and making the feel important, if the kids are having fun it makes my life easier. On the morning we were due to depart my children wanted to go swimming the pool was not yet open, so Ronnie said we could check out a little late and called as soon as the pool opened. I found this really helpful as it was opened half hour earlier.
The room was very clean and the housekeeping staff very friendly even with a small language barrier.
I will be back to Moab and will definitely stay at the River Canyon Lodge.
Thank you to all the staff that made our stay even more enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2005
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 26, 2006

I knew from other posts on this site not to expect the exterior to look like it does on the River Canyon Lodge web site, so I wasn't disappointed in that respect. The room was clean, and the padded window seat was nice. The only problem was that the bed was so hard, I actually slept in that window seat the next night. : ) Several restaurant and stores are within walking distance, so it's nice not to have to take your car out at night.

• Stayed: May 2006
4  Thank dixiegirl_au
Reviewed May 17, 2006

I researched Moab rooms online for an April stay and the ONLY reason I actually called River Canyon Lodge is because of the 2 bedroom suites with kitchens. Otherwise, I would have just reserved a room online, which is not possible for the 2 bedroom units. When I called, I only inquired about the 2 bedroom suites with a kitchen and had absolutely no interest in a regular 2 queen room, as I was traveling with my husband and my mother. The rate quoted was $137 per night.

Upon arrival, the property had my reservation incorrectly entered as a 2 queen, regular hotel room. A two bedroom w/kitchen was available but the new price was $258 per night. The property manager, Cathy Kerr refused to honor the rate I was quoted and would not offer a discount on the 2 bedroom suite. Due to a large car show that was in Moab there was no other availability in town so we were forced to accept the consequences.

The room assigned (204) was sub-standard and not at all what we expected. I am not sure how this property acquired a 3 diamond AAA status. There were numerous issues in the room: no glasses, used coffee grounds left in the coffee pot from previous guests, no coffee pot filters, no toaster, ill-equipped kitchen (mismatched dishes & utensils, worn pots & pans, no linens, no paper towels), extremely uncomfortable mattresses, thin walls, no ventilation of any kind in 2nd bedroom, only seating for 2 at dining table, no bar stools at the counter, no back-up Kleenex or toilet tissue, and the bamboo blinds were just dangling and broken on the outdoor porch. Generally not very clean (walls, fixtures...). This is certainly NOT what I would expect when paying $258 per night anywhere. I discussed all of this again with Ms. Kerr who refused to address my concerns.

I feel the rate of $258/night was GROSSLY inflated when the normal rack rate for that room type is $128 (as quoted by Ronnie on 5/3 for a 2 night inquiry on July 11).

11  Thank spawench
Reviewed March 29, 2006

If you are looking for the best hot tub in town. This place has it. It is huge. 20 people can sit in it and it's just a lot of fun to chat in a hot spa on a beautiful night in town.

• Stayed: February 2006
3  Thank SaltJosh
Reviewed March 29, 2006

This place is a quiet place in the center of Moab. The rooms was clean and the front desk people were friendly especially "Sydney". We stayed here for 3 nights and looked forward each night to sit in the lobby next to the fireplace with our coffee and chat with "Sydney". She made us feel "at home". We definitely will come back again.

• Stayed: March 2006