Holiday Inn Express promotes their "Hospitality Promise " that states they will do everything to make sure that you visit was a success and will refund your money for any part that was not. My wife and I are avid cyclists who take bicycle vacations. We are also Priority Club members who stay at Holiday Inn's. We have never had problems making accommodations for our bicycles. On our recent vacation to Moab Utah the manager of the Holiday Inn Exopress ( Bill Bly) was very uncooperative in making sure that we felt that our bicycles would be safe during our visit. (Our bicycles were stolen once on a vacation to Sedona Arizona) I admitted to Mr Bly that I had signed the room rental agreement where (in fine print) it states that bicycles were not allowed in rooms. We tried to explain to him our hesitency with keeping the bicycles in their basement room that was accessible to all motel guests. Mr. Bly would just not hear us out and proceeded to charge us for having the bikes in our rooms for a short period of time. We then left the bikes locked inside of our car for the remainder of the vacation.
We have stayed at many Holiday Inn Express motels and have never encountered such unwillingness to accommodate our needs. It was not so much the policy of no bikes in the room but rather the attitude and self righteousness of the manager. Moab is an outdoor town and caters to motorcyclists, Jeep enthusiasts, ATV riders, hikers, rock climbers, rafters, skydivers, bicyclists, etc. Their economy relies on folks like my wife and I . Therefore I would advise outdoor folks to stay in one of the many other motels, hotels, etc. in Moab that truly cater to your needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the banks of the mighty Colorado river sits the Moab Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. Artistically decorated, this three story, 79 room hotel is surrounded by the majestic red rock cliffs of southeastern Utah. All of our rooms and suites are beautifully appointed for business or pleasure. Each room has a 27' television, free wireless internet access, two line phones with voicemail, coffee maker, irons, and ironing boards. The one and two bed suites include a queen size sleeper sofa, refrigerators and microwaves. The Moab Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features the express start breakfast with a complimentary copy of the USA today to get your morning off right. Just a short drive by car brings you to the entrances of Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. For the more adventuresome, how about you at the wheel of a four wheel drive in the rugged back country experiencing awe inspiring scenery. If four wheels are to tame, consider two wheels on the infamous Slick Rock bike trail, or show no fear rafting the white water rapids of the Colorado river. Whether your looking for a relaxing weekend away or a week full of adventure, the Moab Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is the place to be in South Eastern Utah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Moab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Moab
- Holiday Inn Express Moab
- Holiday Inn Moab
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Moab Utah