$180
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $250/night.

$154
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

$153
$173
$161
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$199
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $262/night.

$194
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $268/night.

$246
$203
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $251/night.

Red Cliffs Lodge(Moab)
$200
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $281/night.

Inca Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
$104
Official Site
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

1,127 results
All reviewshi expressarches national parkgranola barsoutskirts of townfire pitpool areacinnamon rollsfree breakfastgreat poolhotel is locatednorth sidethe breakfast areavery nice hotelsofa bedwould stay here againplenty of parkingfront desk staff
Reviewed February 27, 2010

This was one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed at. The staff was wonderful, and the beds are even better.

Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2009

The hotel is located between Arches National Park and the Moab town center. To reach a restaurant, it's necessary to hop in your car for a 2 minute drive to town.

My entry-level room on the 1st floor was relatively large, with a small wet-bar/microwave area, a sofa, a table and 2 chairs, an upholstered chair & ottoman, a flat-screen TV, and of course the bed. The next price level of rooms ("executive" suites) are located on the top floor, but I think they are otherwise identical. My room had a rather strong perfumed smell upon check-in, which I disliked, but I got used to it. Free wi-fi is available throughout the hotel (and I believe there is a free computer available for use in the lobby). The bathrooms are on the small side and include a tub/shower combo. The rooms do not have a safe. Complimentary continental breakfast is served in the lobby in the morning.

What bothered me most about the hotel was the thin walls. I could hear an upstairs neighbor's TV until late at night, even after I politely asked the front-desk staff if they could ask the neighbor to reduce the TV volume. The front desk staff indicated they would strive to ensure other guests were not located next to our room the next night (as our visit was in the low-season, so there was plenty of vacancy) but we had the same problem on our second (and last) night. This problem may not be as pervasive in the Executive rooms, since those rooms don't have rooms above them.

My rating of the staff is that they are pretty average for this class of hotel. During a phone call in advance of my stay, the person who took my call was unable to answer my question, and they didn't really take any special initiative to figure out how to help me. The staff who checked me in/out were competent but not especially noteworthy.

In spite of the minor inconveniences, I find the hotel "good enough" for leisure travel while visiting Arches National Park and have stayed here twice so far. If there were higher quality accommodation available in Moab, I'd be thrilled. But with the close similarity of what's available, I'd recommend the Holiday Inn as a clean albeit imperfect choice.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TrulyTessa
Reviewed October 13, 2009

We arrived around 12 noon on Friday, 10/9/09 and were able to check in early; we were assigned a top floor room as I had requested when booking in March! The ladies recognized us as Priority Club Members and gave us our 2 free bottles of water and a magazine with restaurants and things to do in the Moab area. The lobby was small with a business center (no privacy); there was an indoor pool, but we didn't have time to use it. Our room was clean and the WiFi was great. However, I must say that it was the most depressing room of all H.I.E. rooms we have ever stayed in! Mattress was good (this chain seems to have to best mattresses lately!). The bathroom was nice and had a good shower. The breakfast room was nice, but the food was a little lacking in quality. The biscuits were so hard when I tapped one with a spoon, it made a noise! I didn't partake of the biscuits and gravy! The eggs were pretty bad, but the bacon was pretty good. I had a boiled egg and yogurt and a cinnamon pastry which was actually very good and warm. Had the lady who was in charge of the b'fast room/food not been so intent on being "hit on" by some old long-haired redneck, perhaps the food would have been more plentiful. Believe me, everyone noticed the old dude with his too-big false teeth 'impressing' her with his tales of younger days. LOUDLY, I might add. I think the on duty manager finally noticed it and he came and said something to the lady. Who knows? It was most unprofessional to say the least. Would we stay there again? We paid $149.43 including taxes for one night and I don't think it was really up to Holiday Inn Express standards. It is also 1/4 mile from Moab 'city centre'......off the beaten path, you might say. Moab is EXPENSIVE, no matter where you stay. Just bite the bullet and deal with it. However, it is closest to The Arches Natl. Park!)

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank luvsf
Reviewed October 11, 2009

I stayed one night during a business trip, and the hotel was comfortable. About what you'd expect from the chain. I think anything in Moab is going to be a little bit grubby given people generally come there to go outside and get dirty on the biking and hiking trails, but this hotel was pretty nice. MUCH nicer than the place I'd stayed in last time. They gave me a handicap-accessible room since that was all that was left, so the bathroom was huge. Clean linens and a nice layout. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2009

For some reason almost all the hotels in town were booked. This one ended up being the lowest rate of all the hotels we checked, and is brand new. It had an excellent free breakfast. I'll stay at this hotel again the next time I go through Moab for sure.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family