“Convenient home-style meals - simple and basic”
Review of Moab Grill

Moab Grill
Ranked #35 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: South of downtown,offering everything from breakfast to great burgers to bbq ribs, steaks, seafood and salads, $1 dollar pancakes on saturday mornings and a wonderful seafood lobster boil on fridays.
Evanston, Illinois
“Convenient home-style meals - simple and basic”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Big Horn Lodge, and the Moab Grill is very convenient if you're staying here. We had dinner here one night after hiking all day. The meals are not fancy, more like home-style comfort food. Sliced turkey, mashed potatoes with gravy and vegetables was my dinner. I was so hungry from hiking I devoured it. It was decent food, but not anything special. We also had breakfast here our last day in Moab, when we wanted a hefty breakfast. It was fine and carried us through the day. The prices were reasonable. This restaurant is down-to-earth and simple, even old-fashioned.

• Visited May 2014

• Polish first
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Not great service and food was mediocre”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We went here on a Sunday morning as the other places in Moab were pretty packed, now we know why. The service was slow and getting a coffee refill took several requests. My breakfast (just bacon, eggs & hashbrowns w/ english muffin) was cold and had very little flavor. It wasn't that busy so I'm not sure why our meals were so cold by the time they arrived. My friend ordered the "fresh" fruit bowl (for $5.99!) and what came out was obviously canned fruit cocktail with a few slices of fresh banana on top, terrible!

We won't be returning, but I will say that it could have just been the day. This restaurant has been in Moab for a while so it must do something right, we just never figured out what that was. If you want a good breakfast, go someplace else.

• Visited May 2014
Williams, Arizona
“Adequate. ”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

We were greeted and sat down quickly. But had to wait some time for our server Jessica to show up. We did not get a hi or good morning, just a quick ready to order. Our coffee came after our breakfast had been served. Asked for more after our meal but I sat and watched her fill all the syrup dispensers before she even remembered we had asked for more. The food was ok, just had eggs and hash browns, but my dollar size pancakes were cold. I do not believe I'll be back

Williams, Arizona
“Just OK! ”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

The food was reasonable & ok. Ordered breakfast and coffee. Got coffee after meal and had to beg for refills. Server wasn't very good at her job.

London, Canada
“Just okay”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here last night. From the Moab menu guide this place looked reasonable. Large variety, reasonable prices and in town. We had the mesquite chicken and porterhouse pork chop as well as the peach cobbler. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. It was just okay. Nothing to write home about but then again the entrees weren't $20-$30 either. Wouldn't go back again though.

Visited May 2014

Been to Moab Grill? Share your experiences!