“decent food”

Moab Grill
Ranked #34 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: South of downtown,offering everything from breakfast to great burgers to bbq ribs, steaks, seafood and salads, $1 dollar pancakes on saturday mornings and a wonderful seafood lobster boil on fridays.
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Was attached to our hotel and had a discount coupon. Food was well prepared but nothing special. Service was fine and I ended up watching part of Monday night football on the TV. This is not some high end restaurant if that is what you are looking for, but the food is good and decently priced.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Me and my daughter came in for lunch. It was our first time in. She is vegetarian and ordered the veggie burger. all I can say about that is that it not a patty and horrible. It looked like flour and spinach on a bun- not edible at all. I had the pastrami melt and it was bland, but we were both hungry so I ate my sandwich and she had fries. When the waitress asked us how our meal was as she dropped the check , I told her the veggie burger was not edible. no compensation was offered even though the burger was not eaten-as I sit here and write this I can feel the sandwich I had sitting at the bottom of my stomach. Basically we spent 25 dollars for a veggie burger that wasn't edible and a bland sandwich.

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

We had a killer day of hiking and we were absolutely starving! Food portions are generous, ample side dishes to choose from, big marbled steaks cooked to perfection. Yea, we were very happy.
Service was excellent and speedy. Price was not ridiculous. Yea, this hit the spot. We were full when we left!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We really enjoyed dinner at Moab Grill. Our waiter, Travis, took ample time to advise us on both our fod and drink and his service was perfect. Both the seafood and the steak were good choices and prices were not high. The menu of Moab Grill certainly leaves more exploring to do the next time I am in Moab.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The waiter talked us into ordering the special for the day: pot roast, which he said was cooked for a long time with veggies etc. It was about $11 and came with mashed potatoes and gravy. In our opinion that is not a cheap meal. We are normally an easy to place family, but the pot roast was so dry it was like eating saw dust! I overheard the waiter trying to sell the same dish to the table next to us, so I wondered if they were trying to get rid of it. It had red bell peppers added to it, along with the traditional carrots, and it wasn't a very yummy addition. Two of my kids enjoyed their meals: a hot dog, and a turkey sandwich.

1  Thank orindamom

Been to Moab Grill? Share your experiences!