CaliCochitta is a true oasis in the heat of Moab during the summer months. The rooms are beautifully decorated and cozy and clean. The street is quiet off busy Main Strret which you can walk to from here. Kim and David Boger are a warm, fabulous couple that runs this place perfectly. The breakfast's are mouth watering. The hammock and wicker in a garden setting may cause you to get a later start than intended into the stunning surrounding desert scenery and you may just want to move in for good! Loved it and the hosts, David & Kim...
New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic home located in a quiet neighborhood in historic old town Moab. We are within walking distance to local shops, restaurants. Wonderful homemade breakfast included in the room rate. Relaxing gardens and porches surrounding the property. Comfortable, clean and eye pleasing accommodations. Dogs are welcome in our 2 outdoor cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cali Cochitta Bed And Breakfast
- Cali Cochitta Hotel Moab
- Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast Moab, Utah