I pulled Dave out of the house around 7pm on a cold January night, and got a room on the first floor. Right after that I found myself having a warm conversation with Kim. I felt like a family friend from the moment I met the owners. Dave and Kim are incredible, and the B&B they have created is absolutely great. Lots of people have written great reviews here. All are true. The house feels bright and airy. It feels like it was decorated by a professional -- which is not true. Kim and Dave did it all themselves -- picked the colors, the furniture, and the decorations. Both of them radiate warmth. I felt like a family friend right away. Every morning I got stuck talking to one of them about life instead of getting out. :) Dave is an amazing cook. The breakfasts are to die for. Dave came up with things I have never tasted before, even through I travel extensively every year. The net result -- I felt so welcome that I stayed there for 5 days instead of the initially planned 2.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic home located in a quiet neighborhood in historic old town Moab. We are within walking distance to local shops, restaurants. Wonderful homemade breakfast included in the room rate. Relaxing gardens and porches surrounding the property. Comfortable, clean and eye pleasing accommodations. Dogs are welcome in our 2 outdoor cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cali Cochitta Hotel Moab
- Cali Cochitta Bed And Breakfast
- Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast Moab, Utah