Adjacent to the Ball Field, a block from Star Hall, and a lovely trail walk or bike ride (two bikes to borrow!) to the High School, with the best breakfast and coffee you don't even have to go out for! We enjoyed wine in the garden in the afternoon, a soak in the hot tub before bed, and the most comfortable beds for restful sleep. Add wonderful music, hike, bike ride and friends and I couldn't have asked for a better Moab experience. Thanks Cali Cochitta!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic home located in a quiet neighborhood in historic old town Moab. We are within walking distance to local shops, restaurants. Wonderful homemade breakfast included in the room rate. Relaxing gardens and porches surrounding the property. Comfortable, clean and eye pleasing accommodations. Dogs are welcome in our 2 outdoor cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cali Cochitta Hotel Moab
- Cali Cochitta Bed And Breakfast
- Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast Moab, Utah