“This place is awesome! Its smells like Waffles!” my boyfriend said upon our arrival. This waffle smelling haven of a B&B was a great fit for our visit to Moab over the Valentine ’s Day weekend. Nice and warm which is what we needed after hiking around in the snow packed trails all day. A plus that we enjoyed at this B&B was the memory foam topper on the bed. The owners were very pleasant and welcomed us in with open arms in to their historic home. Breakfast was very tasty! This place is ideal if you are staying in Moab and want something more out of your trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic home located in a quiet neighborhood in historic old town Moab. We are within walking distance to local shops, restaurants. Wonderful homemade breakfast included in the room rate. Relaxing gardens and porches surrounding the property. Comfortable, clean and eye pleasing accommodations. Dogs are welcome in our 2 outdoor cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cali Cochitta Bed And Breakfast
- Cali Cochitta Hotel Moab
- Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast Moab, Utah