We enjoyed sharing the delicious family-style breakfast with the other guests from all over the world. Fruit, breads, sausage, coffee, and tea really kept us full for our big days of sight seeing. The landscaping of Cali Cochitta is beautiful, and you can sit and watch the stars at night in the garden chairs. They had pamphlets in the room with food and sightseeing recommendations, and David was very helpful as well. We would definitely stay in the Garden Cottage again, although the bathroom is small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic home located in a quiet neighborhood in historic old town Moab. We are within walking distance to local shops, restaurants. Wonderful homemade breakfast included in the room rate. Relaxing gardens and porches surrounding the property. Comfortable, clean and eye pleasing accommodations. Dogs are welcome in our 2 outdoor cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cali Cochitta Bed And Breakfast
- Cali Cochitta Hotel Moab
- Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast Moab, Utah