“Left full & happy”
Review of Sweet Cravings Bakery + Bistro - CLOSED

Sweet Cravings Bakery + Bistro
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: To all our loyal fans...WE HAVE NOT CLOSED! We have moved just down the street to 397 N. Main. Trip Advisor requires we start a new listing and "closes" the old one. Please find our new review and most importantly come see our new location at 397 N. Main Street just 1/10th of a mile closer to the heart of downtown. Thank you.
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at Sweet Cravings on our way thru Moab before Thanksgiving. My husband & I both had breakfast sandwiches that were both hearty and tasty.
Our boys demolished a container of monkey bread.
The service was fast & friendly. The cashier who helped us was friendly and chatty and very kind to our children (who were a little rambunctious after a few hours of being cooped up in the car).
We will definitely go back again.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We stopped here to pick up lunch for our day at Arches. A wonderful variety of homemade sandwiches from a very warm and welcoming spot. We did not try any of the baked goods, but they looked yummy!!!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Custom-made delicious sandwiches await you either to dine in or take out at this very friendly and inviting spot right next to the Hampton Inn in downtown Moab. Interesting knick-knacks for sale, too. Sandwiches are divided between hot and cold ones so can you can select the cold ones for take out if eating later. We came back the next day! You can't go wrong here!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I went there to pick up a salad to go to take into the park. I have food allergies but found out they have gluten free bread. So I had a wonderful sandwich. She worked with me to ensure I was not getting what I am allergic to. It was so good I told some other folks and I also went back next day.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Stopped in Sweet Cravings for a snack and had a wonderful homemade coconut pie. Bought some breakfast goodies for the next morning too. Friendly staff make sandwiches to go.