“Cozy and delish”
Review of Sweet Cravings Bakery + Bistro - CLOSED

Sweet Cravings Bakery + Bistro
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: To all our loyal fans...WE HAVE NOT CLOSED! We have moved just down the street to 397 N. Main. Trip Advisor requires we start a new listing and "closes" the old one. Please find our new review and most importantly come see our new location at 397 N. Main Street just 1/10th of a mile closer to the heart of downtown. Thank you.
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

What a great little cozy place. I have not yet had an item that I didn't find as comforting it is delicious. The staff are always excellent and you can dine in or they will pack you a sack lunch to take out on the trails. Daily specials and reasonably priced. Plain delightful

1  Thank Teresa F

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Wife had a breakfast sandwich that she really liked. I had one of the cinnamon rolls. I could not eat it all. However, it was cold and they put it out while we were in line. They do need to maintain their tables. At least one of the tables was leveled by using a folded napkin under the leg. Otherwise it was very good.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is a nice little bakery that serves home made looking items. We stopped here to buy sandwiches to go for our hike. The vegetarian sandwich was super good--had a nice dressing that gave the veggies lots of taste (but didn't make it soggy). I got a turkey sandwich that was a ho-hum boring--it could have used some of that dressing. The sandwiches come with a little container of vinegar-dressed coleslaw (no mayo, so don't need to worry about it warming up during a hike and a cookie). The cookie was wrapped in foil and was a nice surprise...but it wasn't a very good cookie (too much flour). I know they must bake at altitude, so there are challenges.

The people who work at this bakery are nice as can be. Overall, its a good reliable place. The ambiance is sort of a down-home look, with a gift shop look thrown in.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We wanted a sandwich post morning hike and this was the first place we saw as we drove into Moab. Great choice! The sandwiches are all toasted and warm and come with a side and cookie. I also ordered an iced coffee which was very tasty!

1  Thank seattlebartlettpears
Reviewed May 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed in Moab on our way to Colorado. This restaurant is right next the Adventure Inn. We ate there for lunch and retuned for breakfast the next morning.The Panini's are very delicious and the pastries fabulous. Make sure to get the Monkey Bread!!!