“Wow”

Outlaw Jeep Adventures
Ranked #4 of 107 Outdoor Activities in Moab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Over the past few years, we have worked hard to set ourselves apart in Moab. By offering Rentals, Drive Along, Ride Along, Guided Tours and Recovery, we have become the most accommodating One Stop Jeep Shop around.
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

What a great experience. Jim provided a unique and memorable excursion through "hells revenge"
You can bring your own Jeep or he can provide. Our Jeep was not as "aggressive" as his Jeeps but Jim took every precaution over tough terrain to make sure we did not get into trouble and that we had a great time. I would highly recommend Jim and Outlaw tours. We will return next year and do it again.

1  Thank CM_Amadeus
"poison spider"
in 4 reviews
"an absolute blast"

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Hells Revenge Ride with Jim was the best. Me and my husband kept talking about this ride for two days non-stop. I screamed, laughed and enjoyed the entire ride. Jim made the ride even more fun for us by telling us stories from his 18 yrs of Jeep riding experience. All in all a must do Moab attraction. We would recommend this ride to everyone visiting Moab.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

My husband, daughter and I had a great jeep tour with Jim. He is an excellent guide and very fun! This is our second time using Outlaw Jeep Tours and we will be back again. Service is terrific and is an excellent value. I highly recommend using Outlaw Jeep Tours for your Moab adventure.

1  Thank Amy E
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Jim and Dwayne made our sunset tour a wonderful experience that will keep us talking for a long time. My 5 year old and 2 year old grandkids are still talking about howe much fun they had and we adults are not far behind. Jim and Dwayne were both very courteous and fun to be with making us feel exceptional. This is a great ride and a great price for the adventure. We would definately recommend them to anyone who is looking for a fun/safe adventure.

1  Thank Roy T