“Had a great time” 5 of 5 bubbles

Outlaw Jeep Tours
Ranked #27 of 61 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Over the past few years, we have worked hard to set ourselves apart in Moab. By offering Rentals, Drive Along, Ride Along, Guided Tours and Recovery, we have become the most accommodating One Stop Jeep Shop around.
Palmer, Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Had a great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I drove through Moab in March and saw the sign for Outlaw Jeep Tours. It was after hours, but called anyway. Jim picked up the phone and asked him about the tours etc. He suggested I do a 1/2 day rental and I asked him to guide me in his jeep. We hit Hells Revenge the next day and had a blast. Ive been driving jeeps for over 30 years and thought that a rental jeep would be a glorified go-cart. But this jeep came on 37's and handled every part of the trail with ease. Jim was a great host and I would love to take my family back.

Visited March 2013

Eden, Utah
“Outlaw Jeep Rocks! RB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

These guys (and gal) totally get it...customer service city! Great price and awesome rig....we had never rented a jeep before and they took care of everything and were very patient with the all questioning wife on multiple calls on every detail....we were there this year for Safari Week and had a tour at 8 am ...we called and asked if we could get the jeep the night before and they said "no problem"...then delivered it to our campsite at Riverside Oasis ....no extra charge and we got to use it for a full night....loaded with cooler and all the ice we wanted the whole time....then they came and picked it up from our campsite they day we left!! We did the Secret Spire and there was plenty of fun....the whiners here about prohibited trails...if you're that great of driver, why don't you have your own jeep? We will come back to Outlaw again this fall!!

Visited April 2013
Layton, Utah
“Amazing Customer Service, WILL RENT AGAIN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

There are a number of Jeep rentals in Moab Utah. I did some research and saw that Outlaw Jeeps were priced about the same and gave them a shot. I am an avid Jeeper. My jeep was out of commission so I rented whiled I was down there. Jim politely walked us through everything and I asked him if he'd waive any of the trails. He asked my experience, and the group I was going with...within minutes, he adjusted the contract, removed a few trails that we said we may try but wasn't sure. I would totally do business with him again.

PS anyone who rights a review and puts their name as Don't Rent from O, obviously has short man syndrome....just say'n

Visited August 2012
“Best customer service ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had broke down on a trail with my own jeep and barley got it back to outlaw jeep tours. Before I could get out of my jeep jimmy was at my door asking what he could do to help me out. He let me use his lift, tools, and welder to fix my jeep and sold me a winch for my jeep. I would highly recommend Outlaw Jeep tours to anyone awesome customer service and am planning a trip to their new location in colorado! Keep up the great work guys and thanks for your help fixing my jeep!

Visited April 2013
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Great Jeep Rental Company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I would highly recommend this outfitter. They go above and beyond to take care of you. The equipment they have has been built for Moab, the owner really knows what he is doing. They do not restrict to certain trails or limited mileage like other companies in Moab. I would recommend renting a Rubicon unless you want a jeep for gravel road travel. To really experience Moab I would suggest you do Fins and Things and Hell's Revenge and you need a Rubicon for that. We took our 5 and 10 year old children on these trails and they loved it.

Visited June 2013

Been to Outlaw Jeep Tours? Share your experiences!