“Good place to rent, might want to choose your own route.”
Review of Outlaw Jeep Tours

Outlaw Jeep Tours
Ranked #15 of 65 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Over the past few years, we have worked hard to set ourselves apart in Moab. By offering Rentals, Drive Along, Ride Along, Guided Tours and Recovery, we have become the most accommodating One Stop Jeep Shop around.
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We wanted to go four wheeling for a day. All in all we were looking for a beginner level and we ended up on a more strenuous route recommendation from outlaw than what we preferred. Still it went well; we survived and would rent from them again. Next time, we will do more research on routes and probably take a more beginner level.

We stopped by the day before to rent the jeep for the next day. It was weekday rental, but for weekend day, we would suggest making a reservation in advance. Picking up the jeep was easy. They do provide a cooler with ice in the back for the day. They need a driver’s license and proof of insurance along with a credit card. You do have to wash the jeep and clean it out before returning. There is a car wash right next door, so not a problem to clean.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was simply amazing. Way better than i expected. Found brochure in hotel of Outlaw Jeep Tours, they had all the info I needed so I there. Service at desk was friendly, excited, loving their life, and that is what I went with: company with some passion, not just there to make some coin. My 10 year old son and I had the rumble seat in the black Jeep of Dwayne's, our guide.
Dwayne is a super guide, he was great with kids, friendly and good to chat with. He took us to one of the best lines in Moab area and my son and i loved it. He gave history, loved us stopping to take pics, was in way hurrying, h had been doing this in Moab since early 70s maybe, this is his life and loves introducing newbies to it. Dwayne that was super fun if you read this man!! I was the guy who showed you my white Xterra fyi.

1  Thank WelcomeMat
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Jim at Outlaw Jeep tours was fantastic. Our family rented a jeep for a day and hired Jim as our personal guide for the afternoon. This was our first time to Moab and our first time 4-wheeling. Jim guided us around Fins-n-things and Hell's Revenge. The experience was unbelievable. We would have never gone where we went on our own. Jim safely showed us the possibilities of what a Jeep could do and we all had a great time experiencing Moab in a Jeep. We look forward to renting from Jim again.

1  Thank Lance H
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Outlaw Jeep rental provided exceptional service and equipment. Jim and his staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. The 4 door wrangler was waiting as promised with a cooler full of ice. This jeep was modified enough to make it very capable, and new enough to make it very reliable. Because of Outlaw Jeep, we had a truly amazing jeep trip in Moab. We look forward to returning to Moab and renting again from Jim and his crew – they are the best. It was a 5 star experience.

1  Thank G-73Man
Reviewed March 14, 2013

In know the title sounds BIG but it is true. We are on a 5 month trip around America ( https://www.facebook.com/TheGreatAmericanAdventure ) and have been on many activities and excursions in 13 states so far and this one has been one of the most exciting. I stopped by Jim's shop (Outlaw Jeep Tours) after I left the City Market Grocery next door. Asked him about his tours and also asked him about another similar tour provider in Moab. He had only good things to say about that competition. Right then I know Jim was an upstanding guy. I drove to check out the other provider and wasn't thrilled so I went back and booked it with Outlaw. We did the Follow Behind Jeep Tour and it turned out to be one crazy adventure. You can see a video I made of the tour here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysdjszboBRw When we come back, we'll definitely book with him again.

Been to Outlaw Jeep Tours? Share your experiences!