“Great family adventure”

Outlaw Jeep Tours
Ranked #15 of 65 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Over the past few years, we have worked hard to set ourselves apart in Moab. By offering Rentals, Drive Along, Ride Along, Guided Tours and Recovery, we have become the most accommodating One Stop Jeep Shop around.
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Jim at Outlaw Jeep tours was fantastic. Our family rented a jeep for a day and hired Jim as our personal guide for the afternoon. This was our first time to Moab and our first time 4-wheeling. Jim guided us around Fins-n-things and Hell's Revenge. The experience was unbelievable. We would have never gone where we went on our own. Jim safely showed us the possibilities of what a Jeep could do and we all had a great time experiencing Moab in a Jeep. We look forward to renting from Jim again.

1  Thank Lance H

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Outlaw Jeep rental provided exceptional service and equipment. Jim and his staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. The 4 door wrangler was waiting as promised with a cooler full of ice. This jeep was modified enough to make it very capable, and new enough to make it very reliable. Because of Outlaw Jeep, we had a truly amazing jeep trip in Moab. We look forward to returning to Moab and renting again from Jim and his crew – they are the best. It was a 5 star experience.

1  Thank G-73Man
Reviewed March 14, 2013

In know the title sounds BIG but it is true. We are on a 5 month trip around America ( https://www.facebook.com/TheGreatAmericanAdventure ) and have been on many activities and excursions in 13 states so far and this one has been one of the most exciting. I stopped by Jim's shop (Outlaw Jeep Tours) after I left the City Market Grocery next door. Asked him about his tours and also asked him about another similar tour provider in Moab. He had only good things to say about that competition. Right then I know Jim was an upstanding guy. I drove to check out the other provider and wasn't thrilled so I went back and booked it with Outlaw. We did the Follow Behind Jeep Tour and it turned out to be one crazy adventure. You can see a video I made of the tour here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysdjszboBRw When we come back, we'll definitely book with him again.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great equipment. Great people. Busy day to find a jeep to tour canyon lands. Jim ( owner) assured me that a jeep would be waiting for me in three days. His word was good. His jeeps had been adapted for a real adventure and his people gave me good maps, directions and tips. There was even a cooler with ice included. No nickel and diming on the charges. Will rent from them again.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We were considering going with another, perhaps more well-known company to rent a jeep, until we stumbled across Outlaw Jeep Rentals in a brochure. Trip Advisor reviews were good, if relatively much fewer, so we thought we'd give Outlaw a shot. Nice call! We called Jim the night before, and he told us he would have something available the next day at a competitive price. Showed up the next morning, and the rental process was quick and painless. Here's where it gets good, where I think renting from Outlaw made all the difference - permitted trails were less restricted. We were told we could take on Fins n' Things and even Hell's Revenge. And luckily, we were able to get a Jeep Rubicon that was completely mechanically sound, but just ding'ed up enough to make it so we didn't have to fret about scratching or damaging a brand new Jeep. Don't read that wrong - the Jeep was excellent, simply saying that there was a little less pressure, considering that we were taking it out to wheel in Moab's sick backcountry. We put the Jeep to the test, running the two routes I previously mentioned, and it performed very well. The second run especially, Hell's, isn't for the faint of heart. However, I think an amateur with some common sense and courage can handle it no problem. Outlaw provided us some helpful maps and instructions, and told us to give them a call if anything happened out on the rocks. They also provided a cooler and ice for water. We returned the Jeep near close of business, sprayed it off, and after a quick check, were on our way.

The experience was kinda one of those once-in-a-lifetime things, really just a tremendous amount of fun, and part of that was Outlaw providing us with a good rental experience and a capable vehicle. Well done, Jim and crew!

Been to Outlaw Jeep Tours? Share your experiences!