“Canyoneering with Eric was a blast!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Windgate Adventures
Ranked #18 of 61 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Join Windgate Adventures for Rock Climbing, Canyoneering, Rappelling, Fiery Furnace Hiking or National Park Photography Tours (Arches and Canyonlands). We have trip suited from beginner to advanced, families, friends and groups. We will show you a unique experience that you will be talking about for years.
Fountain Hills, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Canyoneering with Eric was a blast!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Eric was amazing. My wife and I did the 4 hour canyoneering trip to morning Glory. He told us exactly what to do & made us feel safe. He was patient, very knowledgeable & made it very interesting. He even took pictures of us as we cautiously repelled down two canyons. He also gave us many ideas of other things to do in Utah. This was by far the best thing we did all week. Maybe next time we'll try the intermediate level canyoneering. I would Eric and this trip to anyone who wants to add some adventure to their life!!!

Visited October 2013

Santa Monica, California
“Can't ask for more in a guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Eric is the owner of Windgate Adventures and he is just amazing. My husband and I signed up for a rock-climbing lesson from a different company, but the instructor had to leave town last minute. The company called Eric to fill in -- the fact that the OTHER COMPANY called Eric to fill in for their rock climbing instructor by itself is a testament to his credit. Boy were we lucky to have him. He is exceptionally knowledgeable, professional, enthusiastic. He not only knows every place to climb in the southwest, but he's created half the climbs himself. You can tell he loves rock climbing and loves to share it with others. He was great at judging our levels, too. My husband is more experienced than I am, but it was no problem for Eric to work with both of us at our individual levels. He was able to push me to work harder, but never past my limit. Extremely friendly, easy to talk with, has a wide variety of interests (rock climbing, mountain biking, even photography), we couldn't have asked for a better guide.

Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
“If you are going to climb near Moab, climb with Windgate.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Eric knows his [--], if you want the best guide in Moab, get him. He just took us up Corkscrew for the climb of a life time, and it was a great experience from start to finish.

Visited September 2013
Moscow, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Every climbing - only with Eric!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend climbed with Eric to Ancient Art in Fisher Towers. I was so proud of my man waiving his hand to me from the very top! And I am absolutely grateful to Eric for his professional and safe work, for all equipment he gives his clients for successful climbing! And, of course, for his good mood, his attentive attitude, his jokes and all the interesting and helpful info he gave us. That was a fun, an amaising adventure!!! Thank you, Eric! I hope you will meet us again soon in Moab!

Visited September 2013
Anna, Illinois
“World Class Rock Climbing Instruction!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

I recently used Windgate Adventures for my climbing trip in Moab. I am an experienced climber and was looking for advanced instruction (multi-pitch efficiency, traditional anchors, SAFETY...). I was very pleased with the company owner and lead guide, Eric. He is extremely passionate about his business and it shows in his work. I have done a lot of guided trips like this for various sports (even in Europe and Central America), and Windgate is the best. We completed several single pitch routes and one two pitch (he guides at least 10 pitch climbs in the local area). However, most of our time was spent under instruction. By the end of our 12 hr day, I was exhausted. My brain could not take any more. Thanks Eric!

Visited August 2013