“Really good food!!”

Quesadilla Mobilla
Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Street Food
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Quesadilla Mobilla is Moab, Utah's first and only gourmet food truck, featuring delicious gourmet quesadillas that are not what you might expect! Come see why it has become a local favorite!
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

The quesadillas were really good. I had the Enchanted Chicken and it was delicious. My wife and I ended up getting 2nds and going back the very next day.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,077)

Reviewed August 28, 2014

Quesadillas... of the best kind. Great tasting & filling. Excellent & friendly service. Identity Crisis was absolutely amazing bursting with flavor and one of my favorites.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

So, there I was at the Pioneer Day Festivities in Monticello, Utah looking for something for lunch. All the food vendors serving Navajo food items had long lines; I continued walking around to see what else might be available. Tucked in the back of Veterans Memorial Park was this bright yellow food truck with bright red lettering on the side...Quesadilla Mobilla. Now I'd seen this same truck in Moab, but either just had a meal, or not hungry at the time; there were only two other people on line, so here was my chance to try them out.

The first quesadilla that captured my attention was "The Southern Belle"; it was the beef mixed with sweet potatoes that made my taste senses take extreme notice.

Southern Belle

Shredded beef slow cooked in a special blend of spices and red chile! Topped with cheddar/jack cheese, sauteed corn, sauteed onions and roasted spicy sweet potatoes! Try this one with chipotle/lime sour cream.

Regular (10 inch) $8.50, Large $10.50

Oh my, oh my; this was a most awesomely delicious quesadilla. The regular is a 10 inch tortilla and stuffed! I enjoyed half of it for lunch, and the rest was dinner later on; just as good too.

The shredded beef was tender and so flavorful; the sweet potatoes were cooked perfectly; the entire quesadilla was perfect! Even though I did get sour cream on the side, I didn't need it; I don't believe it would have enhanced the flavors, rather it would have hidden them. I did try the homemade green salsa that was offered; it did add to the overall flavor, but I still liked "The Southern Belle" as it was.

Quesadilla Mobilla has its home base in Moab, Utah; when not at its location on Main Street, you can find them at the weekly Farmers Market, flea markets or events going on in Grand, San Juan or other local counties.

Now here's the sad news, I was told by a Moab local that in the winter months, Quesadilla Mobilla is not allowed to be open for business. Big disappointment! Perhaps they should contact the City of Monticello and see if they can be open up there; I bet the locals would eat them up!

Anyway, if you're looking for a unique experience with quesadillas; are in the Moab area, or see this food truck at an event; try them out!!! I was so glad I did.

Quesadillamobilla, Owner at Quesadilla Mobilla, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Hello and thank you for your review! We're glad that you enjoyed the Southern Belle and appreciate the feedback.

We just wanted to clarify that in the winter we are closed from Dec. through Feb. by our own choosing. These are the quiet months in Moab so we take advantage of the season with some time off. The City of Moab has been very accommodating to the Quesadilla Mobilla and we applaud their support!

Thanks again

Steven & Carrie

Reviewed August 10, 2014

All I can say is, DELICIOUS times 10!!!! After a climb up to Delicate Arch there could have been nothing better than a quesadilla from here. The service is great, the food perfect, the salsa and the chipotle lime sour cream, ahhhhhh.......it doesn't matter what you get, I assure you it will be one memorable quesadilla!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

A quesadilla really can only go so far with how good it tastes, but I could not imagine a better quesadilla than the one I had (sweet and spicy). The ingredients are unique which is what makes the quesadillas great! Also, the service was awesome and the lady was extremely friendly. Definitely the best in Moab so far.