“Yum!”

Quesadilla Mobilla
Ranked #1 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Street Food
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Quesadilla Mobilla is Moab, Utah's first and only gourmet food truck, featuring delicious gourmet quesadillas that are not what you might expect! Come see why it has become a locals favorite!
Seattle, Washington
“Yum!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Definitely worth the stop - quesadillas are outstanding (and the regular size is huge and plenty filling). Come hungry!

1 Thank KristenLB62

• Korean first
Orlando
“Truck food that is better than most restaurants”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Had the quesadillas. So did the wife and kids. Not open on Tuesdays for some reason. Interesting brand of soft drinks. Only thing that kinda sucked was limited shaded places to sit and eat. It is a truck parked in a parking lot. So, you can't expect much. Their food is easily good enough to graduate into a fixed restaurant. Wife will no doubt insist on eating there next time.

Visited June 2014
Reidsville, North Carolina
“Delicious Quesadilla! Will come again!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We stopped here for lunch one day at the urging of the receptionist at our RV resort. I ordered the Enchanted chicken on a gluten free tortilla and my husband ordered a Fiery Fungus on a regular tortilla. We timed it perfectly because I got the last gluten free one for the day! Mine was delicious and my husband loved his. He ate some of mine, but claimed his was even better! It was the perfect meal following a long mountain biking adventure in the morning! I would definitely recommend stopping here if you are in Moab! Just be aware they are closed on certain days of the week.

• Visited May 2014
Germany
“Oh man, so good!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Great service, well priced, awesome quesadillas. We had the veggie one and one of the meat dishes. I am sorry that I do not remember the names anymore, it was three weeks ago. But I do remember the flavor!
Would come again and recommend it to anybody!

• Visited May 2014
Lyons, Colorado
“Best Quesadilla I have had!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

This food truck was highly recommended to me by a friend who visited it in March. I have never been a big fan of quesadillas, but was blown away by the flavor and unique ingredient combinations they served. We ordered the larger of the two sizes which was reasonably priced at about $10 each and very filling. Everyone one in our group loved them! We attempted to go back the next night, but regrettably we were too late and found them closed. It was a great way to quickly pick up an excellent dinner and bring it back to our campground. A+

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Bill M

Been to Quesadilla Mobilla? Share your experiences!