“Exceeded our expectations!”

Quesadilla Mobilla
Ranked #1 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Street Food
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Quesadilla Mobilla is Moab, Utah's first and only gourmet food truck, featuring delicious gourmet quesadillas that are not what you might expect! Come see why it has become a locals favorite!
Lehi, Utah
“Exceeded our expectations!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed the Quesadilla Mobilla. They even had a gluten free option for someone in our party. My kids (and their grandpa) have all talked about how glad they were that we ate there. All of the quesadillas that we ate were good.

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
“Sweet Ladies! Great Food!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Couldn't resist trying this place after reading the reviews. We come to Moab several times a year and have tried many of the restaurants. The ladies who run the truck are nice, helpful and greeted us with a great big smile. I tried the New Mexico Identity Crisis and it was excellent. Typically a quesadilla doesn't fill me up but I ordered the large and when it was ready I was amazed to see that it was about 1/2-3/4" thick with tasty fresh ingredients. Don't be afraid of the truck and get yourself a dang quesadilla ;)

crested butte, co
“Simple, Great Food Truck”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

My wife and I decided to stop by after reading all of the great reviews from Trip Advisor/Yelp for Quesadilla Mobilla. We definitely were not disappointed! These were some of the best quesadillas we've had! Portion sizes were ample, but a tad on the high side for a food truck. $8.50 for regular, $10 for a larger quesadilla. Make sure you get the chipotle lime sour cream, it's to die for! I also ordered the hot salsa which seemed like green chile/salsa verde green salsa, and was excellent/homemade as well. Give the quality of food and homemade ingredients It's definitely worth the price. Moab restaurants/food can be pricey, but these guys deliver for quality and price, check them out!

• Visited April 2014
Herriman, Utah
“Best Food Truck Ever!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I met the ladies of the Quesadilla Mobilla at Easter Jeep Safari 2014 this year. I just want to say that their stuff is the bomb! I had the Enchanted Chicken, absolutely the best quesadilla I'd ever had, and I've lived in Texas where mexican food is like the life blood of the state. By any measureable standard, their hatch green chili sauce is the best! Just the right amount of heat and flavor! Keep it up girls, see you next Easter... If not before!

~Chris J.
Herriman Ut.

• Visited April 2014
“very cool food truck”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

what a great concept - quesadilla's from a truck. Add to it friendly staff; some unique queso concepts and quick service and you have everything you need for a great lunch on the go in Moab!!!

Visited April 2014

Been to Quesadilla Mobilla? Share your experiences!