“If you are wondering if you can do it.....you can!”

Paddle Moab - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$75.00*
and up
Flat water Fun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A paddleboarding company in Moab, Utah. High quality river tours, rentals, and lessons are what you can expect paddling with Paddle Moab. First time paddlers to advanced are welcome. We focus on experiencing the natural beauty of the surrounding Red Rock walls and the majestic Colorado River. We strive to offer the highest quality, most enlightening, and fun for the whole family SUP tours. Our knowledgeable, safe, and friendly guides, tell great stories, offer exceptional service and strive to create a memorable adventure for your group.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

My daughter really wanted to try SUPing so we decided to give it a go. I have to tell you I'm not athletic and was very nervous about this activity. I pictured watching from the side of the river. Our guide Sarah was just what we needed! It was just the three of us and it was perfect! Sarah was a great teacher and just a whole lot of fun to spend a morning with. We laughed all down the river! There was no pressure just a really fun, relaxing time! My daughter was standing up on her board in no time and guess what?! I was too! Sarah carried our camera in a waterproof box and took pictures of us the whole trip! If you are wondering if this is something you could do, you can. Give it a try! Standing, kneeling, sitting, or even laying on the board....it's all a great time floating down the river among the beautiful red rocks. Thanks to Sarah we had an absolutely wonderful time. You should give it a try!

Date of experience: July 2014
All reviews
"the river"
in 34 reviews
"flat water"
in 4 reviews
"the beautiful red rocks"
"guide sarah"
"beginners"
"wildlife"
"equipment"

Reviewed June 29, 2014

From the minute they picked us up from the hotel, yes I said it picked us up from the hotel!! The owners Abby and Josh were very knowledgeable and fun to hang out with. Definitely plan your SUP trip with Paddle Moab, you will have a great time and be in great hands!!

Date of experience: June 2014
2  Thank Funsista
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I booked a weekday morning trip. It was the 2 of us and Sarah our guide. Unfortunately it was too windy to try to stand on the board, but we still enjoyed the trip. Sarah was patient with 2 newbees.

Josh S, Owner at Paddle Moab - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Thank you so much for the review. I will show Sarah, she will be ecstatic. She told me after the trip she had a blast hanging out with the 2 of you. At Paddle Moab we pride ourselves on showing people a good time, even if mother nature does not always cooperate.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I recently went down to Moab with my boyfriend and we were looking to get into some fun on the river, someone had suggested paddle boarding so we gave it a try and had a blast! It was a perfect sunny day and we had the best guide, Josh, who is also the founder. Josh was super informative and covered all safety stuff while still being light-hearted and fun. We pulled out a couple times on a sandy beach for breaks and good conversation. We ended up being on the river for about 3.5 hours but it went by super fast and we both wished we had an extra day to do it again. Don't go paddle boarding anywhere else is Moab! Can't wait to do it again the next time we're down there!

Date of experience: May 2014
See more reviews
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We ended our three day visit in Moab with a half day paddle board trip and it was perfect! Our instructor, Abby, was very knowledgable and made the trip really fun. We were concerned about the weather, it was only about 70 degrees and cloudy, but it turned out to be great. You work up a pretty good sweat going down the river, so it was good it wasn't too hot.

They don't have a ton of info on their website, so below are a few things to know before you go.
- if your looking for a relaxing float down the river, this isn't it. Although the river is calm in some parts, paddle boarding was harder work than I anticipated. Still a ton of fun though!
- bring water! The boards have a bag that you can keep things in, but only things that can get wet.
- don't bother bringing cameras or phones, they will take pictures for you and it's not worth the risk of getting your electronics wet
- anything you bring on the trip, but don't want to take on the water (wallet, phone), they will keep locked in the van for you.

All in all, we loved our experience and would highly recommend it!

Date of experience: May 2014

Been to Paddle Moab - Day Tours? Share your experiences!