“Awesome Day on the Colorado River”

Paddle Moab - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$75.00*
and up
Flat water Fun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A paddleboarding company in Moab, Utah. High quality river tours, rentals, and lessons are what you can expect paddling with Paddle Moab. First time paddlers to advanced are welcome. We focus on experiencing the natural beauty of the surrounding Red Rock walls and the majestic Colorado River. We strive to offer the highest quality, most enlightening, and fun for the whole family SUP tours. Our knowledgeable, safe, and friendly guides, tell great stories, offer exceptional service and strive to create a memorable adventure for your group.
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The trip down the Colorado River with Paddle Moab was an awesome experience - we paddled down a 4-5 mile stretch of the river with amazing scenery, had some snacks, and swam in the river. The guides were totally laid-back yet knowledgeable, responsible, and helpful. I'd highly recommend this trip to any of my friends looking for something active to do in Moab, and I expect to get in touch with Paddle Moab the next time I'm in Moab.

All reviews
"the river"
in 33 reviews
"the beautiful red rocks"
"guide sarah"
"beginners"
"equipment"
"geology"

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We had an amazing afternoon paddling down the River. The group, guide, scenery were incredible. The perfect addition to our adventure vacation. After a busy day on the trails, this is a great way to wind down and enjoy the scenery of Moab. Thanks Josh,
The Georgia Girls

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Never SUP'd before and wanted to try it. The trip was down river, so when you want to take a breather, you can just stop paddling and look around at the beautiful scenery. Our river guide, Josh, was very knowledgeable about Moab, the lay of land, rock formations and what it means to be on the river for miles. I wish I would have listened when he told me it was time to reapply sunscreen, but I didn't. Josh was even a great concierge and told us about the best family restaurants to visit afterwards that weren't tourist traps. To round out my Moab vacation, I'm glad I took a chance and tried SUP'ing with Paddle Moab. I'll do it again next year – with more sunscreen!

1  Thank Nick C
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Stand Up Paddleboarding with Paddle Moab is a must do in Moab!! I was a little nervous paddleboarding for the first time on the Colorado River, but Josh (owner and guide) made sure we felt confident on the board before attempting the "ripples" on the river. Traveling downriver with friends, surrounded by the beautiful red rocks...words can't express how awesome that was! For a new company, Paddle Moab was very professional--we were picked up at our hotel, transported to the river and dropped off at our hotel after our trip. Water and snacks were even provided! So much fun!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stand Up Paddleboarding on the Colorado River with Paddle Moab was one of the best travel experiences I have ever had. From the moment we were picked up on time at our hotel to the last moment on the river, our guide (Josh) provided a wonderful experience. His love for the environment, geology of the area, SUP and the river was evident throughout our experience. Josh led us from flat water through rapids in a very safe yet fun way. We were challenged and also had time to relax and soak in the beauty of the towering red rocks and wildlife.
All of the needed equipment was provided and was in excellent condition. The price of our tour was very affordable and worth every penny. I urge anyone who has an interest in SUP and who is in the Moab area to support this business and give the river a try. Paddle Moab is first rate

Been to Paddle Moab - Day Tours? Share your experiences!