“Great Coffee”

Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Moab
Springdale, Utah
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stopped here each morning that we were in Moab and had coffee. The house roast was excellent. Service was great. Opens up quite early for us early risers. Would recommend this Tao everyone.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Nashville, Tennessee
“Fabulous coffee”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Try the ice coffee with coffee cubes. Its brilliant. Had to come back a second time, just to have that again!

1 Thank erika w
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great cappuccino”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Dropped by on a whim. Daughter and spouse got gelato and was super. But what I really want to review is the coffee. It was smooth and so easy and to boot I got a design in my foam. Nice touch great coffee!

1 Thank Tonya Y
Scarborough, Maine
“That's one good cup of coffee!!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I love dark roasts and this was the best I had throughout Utah!! I had a Shot in the Dark with the Anaconda blend. (I also tasted the Sumatra - excellent!!) My husband and I only wish we had purchased a bag to take home.

Baltimore
“Great combination of coffee and gelato”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

What else do you need??? True, the line can be a tad long, but the candied ginger gelato was worth it. When I ordered it, the woman behind the counter said with big eyes: "Ohhhhhhh! That's a good one!" I'm sure they're all good, but this one ranks quite high. I don't know lots about different coffees, but I do know good from bad, and this is very good coffee. I bought a mug to take home because they are bright and cheerful, and the coffee I ordered at the same time was free! If I lived in Moab, I'd be a regular.

1 Thank Dingo40